Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,630 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Whoever You Are In Christ Is The REAL You... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whoever You Are In Christ Is The REAL You... (113 Views)

"There's No Heaven And Hell; Jesus Christ Is Only A Courier And Not God" - Osofo / How To Spot Fake Bank Alert From The Real One. / Christ Is Arriving In A Hyundai Elantra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whoever You Are In Christ Is The REAL You... by PamelaAgboma: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
When you say 'i give my life to Jesus'.... Do you say these words for the fun of it? Do you say them out of fear? Do you say them because you know what they mean?

What i think, when these words are made��

You are simply accepting that the life you are living is not yours... It means; when Jesus died on the cross, he took your sinful life with Him, and exchanged it with His blameless life..

It means; You are now UNDERSTANDING that the life you are currently living doesn't belong to you, and so you have been controlling someone else's life (Jesus')

It means; you now AGREE to stop controlling His life, and allow Him control it while you carry it
��please read that again...

It means; you have come to terms with the fact that you are just *an empty kom kom,* a steward that was given the priviledge to manage the life of Jesus.. and you have been contaminating His life with your sins and as such defaming His identity..
It means; you now WANT His true identity to be seen.... you want to be transparent, for people to see Him through you...

It means; You now desire to ensure His image remains pure and blameless... (by trying) *" I give my life to Jesus"* is not saying you stop living His life, but YOU START LIVING HIS LIFE AS HE PLEASES...

It means; whatever you do from that moment, you HAVE to involve Him in it... This is what will make you study the Bible, go to church, and learn more about Him... cause this is where the transformation begins..

So, do you know what it means to give your life to Jesus? �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Still Available / Why Should You Hire Professionals For Heater Duct Repairs In Melbourne? / Your Rights When Hit By A Car In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.