Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. (4109 Views)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Iriruaga100(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Was Buhari the president in 2009? You dey mad or what?

Weyrey with no sense. Na only mad man dey call person mad!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by muykem: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
AishatJumoke:
shut up.
You're into partisan politics and most of us here know you're always biased in your comments.
You're an APC bastard apologist.
E really pain you.
No go drink sniper guy and die untop Osun people matter wey no care about your miserable existence.
Bastard
from a Yoruba woman, this is too bad for God's sake. Because you feel I am not belong to your political ideology hence all these insults. I don't think I have ever have any personal issue with you.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by KingRoi: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:
I didn't support his candidacy because I perceived that he lack competency to manage a poor state like Osun. I feel that my people who are largely civil servant will suffer more under him than Oyetola. Surprisingly the same people I am considering are the one voting and fighting for Adeleke tooth and nail. I only pray that he prove me wrong by outstanding governance.

SHAME ON theifnibu and he's supporters
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Great2017: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, foundation of Buhari such as, rice farming, roads construction etc..

Point is Tinubu isn't your president. Always note that.
I hope you will also force us to vote for him
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Great2017: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

You're projecting yourself..

I was expecting you to list Peter Obi's achievement na. They keep mute or insult you when questioned about Peter Obi's achievement. Bunch of miscreants.

See who's even talking, your irrelevant labour party fell into pit at the Osun election.
With the level of hunger, poverty, unemployment and cost of living, the APC is not an option.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Fairbanks(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:
I didn't support his candidacy because I perceived that he lack competency to manage a poor state like Osun. I feel that my people who are largely civil servant will suffer more under him than Oyetola. Surprisingly the same people I am considering are the one voting and fighting for Adeleke tooth and nail. I only pray that he prove me wrong by outstanding governance.

U see ? U are the one disappointed not the people of osun, probably for knowing nothing about osun, Demola and his family and besides, u are so quick to judge and conclude that the man lacks competency to rule as if u are the one ruling his family and business fro him. Wailer.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Victory Teaches Me A New Lesson. by Owologbo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
UptownVibes:
You are still blaming GEJ ,after seven years. If I say you no get sense now,you will call it insult. If you said it was GEJ's fault,then why did APC deceive you during their campaign, that they were gonna "change" the whole fault? With what's on ground right now,I think GEJ was far better than this buhari government that we're in. #1 to $1 crew undecided Bloody lairs

why not Ignore the id1ot with his missing brain?
The uncultured tinubu that spot crap from his cesspool all the time is what he's supporting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shootout At Lawanson: NURTW Crisis Worsens / Katsina State Flags Off 30MW Solar Power Plant / Ethiopian To Become The First International Carrier To Fly To Enugu, Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.