Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,107 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:53 PM

Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory (3361 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Gistsme1(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by bamilale: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Smiles
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2022
undecided
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by alfarouq(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2022
I think I have seen this video before.

Are you sure it is this morning video?

7 Likes

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Totilopussylick(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Thanksgiving comes from a joyful hearts tongue smiley

1 Like

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by NOwazobia: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Las las 9ja na cruise... grin

Please someone should verify the date of the video for us...

1 Like

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Jostoman: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by MadeInTokyo: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Old video

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Will it stop him from attending to Occultic meeting.

Congrats but I am not one moved by this hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by beautyhd: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2022
The dancing senator should go lose some weight because as a governor he will be more relaxed and may gain excessive weight.

Opportunity to dance.

Congratulations again sir and do your people and state well, pay outstanding salaries because they believe you will be their savior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by MonkeyMods(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Now let the dance begin....

DJ play Michael Jackson's 'Beat it' as starters

Emi lo kan is in ICU in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Goddey18(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Appreciating God is an application for more Blessings. I celebrate with Adeleke today. I have also come to realized that a destiny delayed is not a destiny denied and when it is your time, no mortal can stop you.
Congratulations to the good people of Osun.
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Goddey18(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=beautyhd post=114816900]The dancing senator should go lose some weight because as a governor he will be more relaxed and may gain excessive weight.

Opportunity to dance.

Dancing is part of exercise.
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by fergie001: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2022
alfarouq:
I think I have seen this video before.

Are you sure it is this morning video?
The video is 2018.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Goddey18(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=beautyhd post=114816900]The dancing senator should go lose some weight because as a governor he will be more relaxed and may gain excessive weight.

Opportunity to dance

Lolz but dancing is also exercise now. grin grin
Adeleke won't be as lazy as Buhari to relaxing and lazying around.
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by UptownVibes(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2022
beautyhd:
The dancing senator should go lose some weight because as a governor he will be more relaxed and may gain excessive weight.

Opportunity to dance.

Congratulations again sir and do your people and state well, pay outstanding salaries because they believe you will be their savior.
The stress of governance will definitely make him loose some weight.
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Dabillion: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by endy69: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Deliberate misinformation. This video has been in public since and this isn't this morning. OP only wants front page and trust the Mods they will push it because they don't research
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by excanny: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
I wish he spends more time at the gym now that he won.

But I don’t get. If to govern is to serve, why all these jubilation like he won a lottery?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by haffaze777(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to dancing governor,I just pray it doesn't turn out to be another clown like Eleyi of Ogun state
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Christistruth00: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Will stop him from attending to Occultic meeting.

Most Nigerian Politicians are birds in the day and bats in the night
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by FalseProphet1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
I see Obidents singing and dancing like this next year when Peter Obi is declared the winner of the elections.

This I have seen.
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by NotBeenPaid: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2022

African Kunfu Panda. This is an old clips though.

Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Balerion: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Daddy jolofu ti jono
Jolofu ti jono grin grin
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by tillaman(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Old video
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by BeanmanX(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dis man looks like a circus clown,,,,I pray he doesn't disappoint osun people
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Frank488: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Will it stop him from attending to Occultic meeting.

comrad try dey calm down abeg.
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Niwdog(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na this man born davido
No wonder OBO love am like like
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by SIMONEKPA7: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oboy this osun state government house under Adeleke go make sense die. No dull moment. I am relocating to osun
Re: Adeleke In Church Singing, Celebrating And Thanking God For His Victory by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
He should not see his victory as the governor of osun state to steal osun state funds.He should provide basic amenities with the revenue he gets from federal and state taxes.

(1) (Reply)

Labor Party Clearly Winning Benue State / PHCH Starts Distribution Of Hand Held Mobile Prepaid Meter / South East Is The Only Region You Will See Villages With Amazing Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.