Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:06 AM

New Movie : Cowboys And Aliens - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Movie : Cowboys And Aliens (989 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) / New Movie Trailer;cowboys And Alliens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Movie : Cowboys And Aliens by mikuz(m): 5:25am On Jul 29, 2011

SYNOPSIS :
In 1873 Arizona , a loner named Jake Lonergan ( Daniel Craig ) awakens with no memory of his past and a mysterious shackle around his wrist. He enters the town of Absolution where he learns that he is a notorious criminal wanted by many people, including Colonel Dolarhyde ( Harrison Ford ), who rules the town with an iron fist.
Source : [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys_%26_Aliens_(film)[/url]
Re: New Movie : Cowboys And Aliens by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2011
[size=13pt] What is amazing there now. . . .? undecided[/size]

Shown:

Wow!! that really amazing buddy,
Re: New Movie : Cowboys And Aliens by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , i come back again ^^ grin grin

I thought this one would be so hot i mean. . . Cowboys n ' Aliens from outta space . really I'll like to go for em whenever i have chance. grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: New Movie : Cowboys And Aliens by arjunpktr: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2011
It's just big silly fun, the kind you're supposed to have at a summer movie with a ridiculous title.

Re: New Movie : Cowboys And Aliens by saintkola(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2011
The trailer for this movie is awesome, I'm keeping my eye out for the movie
Re: New Movie : Cowboys And Aliens by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2011
[size=13pt]To be honest I had even figured out most of the surprises that weren't in the tailers, but who would go to see something called Cowboys & Aliens for the story? grin

The aliens are the typical reptilian conquerors from beyond the stars, bent on taking our resources and killing us all. They are in every way typical movie monster aliens. Again, that's the point~~ cheesy cheesy

This movie is good because it takes two things we've seen many times before, and locks them in a room together where they keep eyeing each other askance, and trying to pretend the other isn't there. When they are forced together, the results are explosive and fun. This is a western you've seen before, and this is the alien invasion you've seen before; but they're two classics that go great together. I think if they'd try to twist either of the two genres, that would have taken away from the other element.

The acting in the movie is great. Harrison Ford's best performance in a while. Daniel Craig seems at home in the wild west. I like Olivia Wilde's eyes kiss kiss wink .

Sam Rockwell and Adam Beach are always awesome. Everyone in this movie was straight outta a John Ford casting call.

The movie was shot in New Mexico. If I had to pick place I associate with both aliens and cowboys, that would be at the top of my list. Well, second. There's this rib joint in Alpha Centauri. . . . perhaps I've said too much. cheesy
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria GOT Talent Season 2 / COSON And DSTV Usage In Offices / SUPERGIRL: Season 1 (2015) ‘TV Review And Trailer’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.