Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. (2281 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara / Funniest Comment On Vice Presidential Debate So Far! / Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by dubaino(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
It is heartwarming that our Vice President was operated on today by this team of Nigerian doctors led by Dr. Tokunbo Shitta-Bey, the CEO of Duchess International Hospital located in Ikeja GRA, Lagos.

This is a testament to the competence of our homegrown doctors, which shows that our medical personnel are still the best in the world, in spite of Nigeria and not because of it.

Prof. Yemi Osibabjo, our cerebral Vice President, please recover quickly.

Credit:
Duchess International Hospital located in Ikeja GRA, Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by PresidObi: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Show us the team that will operate on a poor Nigerian without access to good health?

Maybe native doctors, or quack doctors using crude razor blades and ogogoro as disinfectant.

Nigeria! APC and PDP has enslaved you.

Vote for Labour party for a new start.

Vote for Peter Obi for a very fat health sector budget.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Moh247: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
PresidObi:
Show us the team that will operate on a poor nigerian without access to good health?

Did Osinbajo made anyone poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by yinkus6750(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Waoh
Not really surprised.
The country has good medical personnel, who often go overseas where they are well paid, good infrastructures and equipments for a condicive working environment.
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Odin13: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
This people will propagate even the unnecessary

Guess they’re celebrities on a minor foot surgery

Nigeria loves celebrating mediocrity

Abi Na becaUse say Na osibanjo

Unserious humans

6 Likes

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by PresidObi: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

No, it was Shonekan who became VP to Buhari and watched for 7 years while the people perished.

10 Likes

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Moh247: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
PresidObi:

No, it was Shonekan who became VP to Buhari and watched for 7 years while the people perished.

When you understand in a capitalist world you are solely responsible for your success or failure in life then you might rethink and focus on yourself not an hardworking lawyer like Osinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by kettykin: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
This looks like an overachievement by the team,God help the black race

9 Likes

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Eriokanmi: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hope say baba neva tę oogun molę shaa? Speedy recovery I pray.
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by PresidObi: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

When you understand in a capitalist world you are solely responsible for your success or failure in life then you might rethink and focus on yourself not an hardworking lawyer like Osinbajo

Oh! So in a capitalist world like Nigeria, why are the government not allowing fuel to dance to the forces of demand and supply? Power and other infrastructure are controlled by the government which Osinbajo serves and you want us to keep quiet.
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Islandlady(f): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
How is this news...can an average citizen boost of this quality health facilities undecided

Rubbish and mediocrity. . . Yeye!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Arysexy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Una wan celebrate them for stitching his torn tendons?

Would he have trusted them to operate his heart?

Agbado plus cassava Urchins sef

1 Like

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Moh247: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
PresidObi:

Oh! So in a capitalist world like Nigeria, why are the government not allowing fuel to dance to the forces of demand and supply? Power and other infrastructure are controlled by the government which Osinbajo serves and you want us to keep quiet.

All this you mentioned are not paid for by you but Niger Delta oil

Perhaps when you pay taxes as high as UK and US open Ghana then you can complain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Totilopussylick(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Odin13:
This people will propagate even the unnecessary

Guess they’re celebrities on a minor foot surgery

Nigeria loves celebrating mediocrity

Abi Na becaUse say Na osibanjo

Unserious humans

I guess it because they never in their wildest dreams expected they'll one day operate on someone of such high class in Nigeria tongue undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Islandlady(f): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

What a silly question! shocked

It's funny how you guys have exampted Osinbanjo out of the numerous problem caused by his present administration as Vp!!! And made him a saint!
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by WibusJaga: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Before I celebrate this team, I'd love to know the nature of the ailment & how intricate the surgery was. cool

1 Like

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by ojesymsym: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
On a good day, 2 of those doctors could have successfully done the operation but as na VP na, all the consultants for the hospital ensure say dem de available to do the job.
Nigerian doctors are actually very good but it is just the general lackadaisical attitude of workers in Nigeria that makes them make basic mistakes which sometimes results in the death of their patients.
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Ifearnoevil: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is not necessary abeg I.
I wonder who is sowing this oversized scrubs for them grin
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by sinkhole: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is how it should be.
The presidential medical team in normal society are always the best of them all!
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Moh247: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
What a silly question! shocked

It's funny how you guys have exampted Osinbanjo out of the numerous problem caused by his present administration as Vp!!! And made him a saint!

I wonder exactly what you want from him

Under economy he supervised Nigeria is ranked as the 27th-largest economy in the world in terms of nominal GDP, and the 24th-largest in terms of purchasing power parity. Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa.

He went about and gave poor people trader Moni,Npower, startup loan, school Feeding you all called it vote buying and asked him to stop

We survived two recession due to oil prices fall yet we bounced back, covid 19 ruined many economy yet nigeria is strong

Abeg Osinbajo didn't make anyone poor .. people are making cool cash everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by sinkhole: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Arysexy:
Una wan celebrate them for stitching his torn tendons?

Would he have trusted them to operate his heart?

Agbado plus cassava Urchins sef
What exactly do you want?
If he carries the injured knee to UK for treatment, you will talk. Now he stayed in Nigeria to treat his injured leg and you're still wailing!
Are you now saying he should go to babalawos for his treatment?
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Arysexy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
sinkhole:
What exactly do you want?
If he carries the injured knee to UK for treatment, you will talk. Now he stayed in Nigeria to treat his injured leg and you're still wailing!
Are you now saying he should go to babalawos for his treatment?

My point is that the procedure is not something to start celebrating the Drs for. It's not a difficult procedure which this thread is trying to prove. I have no issue with VP having operation in Nigeria or abroad. The glorification of the Drs that did the surgery as if it's a great feat is what I'm arguing
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Landowner101(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na those ones wey pose pass, fit no sabi work.Like the last guy by the right. grin
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Islandlady(f): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

I wonder exactly what you want from him

Under economy he supervised Nigeria is ranked as the 27th-largest economy in the world in terms of nominal GDP, and the 24th-largest in terms of purchasing power parity. Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa.

He went about and gave poor people trader Moni,Npower, startup loan, school Feeding you all called it vote buying and asked him to stop

We survived two recession due to oil prices fall yet we bounced back, covid 19 ruined many economy yet nigeria is strong

Abeg Osinbajo didn't make anyone poor .. people are making cool cash everywhere
You and these trash you wrote above are not making any sense to me! For almost 8yrs these is all you can boost about! C'mon they can do better than this!

STOP CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY OOO!

1 Like

Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Corto: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
dubaino:
It is heartwarming that our Vice President was operated on today by this team of Nigerian doctors led by Dr. Tokunbo Shitta-Bey, the CEO of Duchess International Hospital located in Ikeja GRA, Lagos.

This is a testament to the competence of our homegrown doctors, which shows that our medical personnel are still the best in the world, in spite of Nigeria and not because of it.

Prof. Yemi Osibabjo, our cerebral Vice President, please recover quickly.

Credit:
Duchess International Hospital located in Ikeja GRA, Lagos.

Take this bullshít out of our faces no one cares about fake Pastor Oshibanjo
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Think9ja(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why is this news?
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

He serves in a government that has plunged Nigeria into a levels of poverty and unemployment not seen in a generation. So yeah in a way he did.
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Ezmans: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

so this is news
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
This seems like an underachievement by the team,God help the black race
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Godskid05(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
This country is a big joke........

So because the VP did visit a Nigeria hospital or as our president said "Local hospital" , he is been applaud .....like seriously

��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: The Team Of Doctors That Operated On Vice President Osibanjo. by Heffalump(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
How is this news...can an average citizen boost of this quality health facilities undecided
Rubbish and mediocrity. . . Yeye!!!

It is news because Osibanjo did not run to Europe and America for the surgery like our other politicians. He spent in naira instead of dollars or pounds Sterling.

I give it to him on this.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Made Me Without Knowing Me. / APC Chairman Seen Holding Tinubu From Falling At Lagos Rally / Boy, 16, Invents Chain Car, Storms New Yam Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.