Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,736 members, 7,951,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Do We Respect Rich People - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do We Respect Rich People (926 Views)

Things You Should Stop Doing In Life For Your Self-respect / 9 Attitudes That Will Command Respect From Anybody / History Indicates That There Will Be More Poor People Than Rich People In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Respect Rich People by TheSourcerer: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
An open Thread please , in open parties they are served different , in usual they are usually 'liked ' and 'respected', buy why does society respect the rich over the poor , Not everybody will be rich not eveybody too will poor .

Words like more blessings to the rich but quick speak disdain on someone of the same age surviving differently.

Re: Why Do We Respect Rich People by gasparpisciotta: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Only in a black society.
Re: Why Do We Respect Rich People by SUPERPACK: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Only in a black society.

It is all over the world not only Africa. Rothschild and Rockerfellar family comes to mind. All animals are equal but some are more equal than the others.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Respect Rich People by Zulu2022: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Don't respect them,let them jail nd buy ur life,oga wen it comes to the world na Satan de rule,na em domot b here,is true that it can buy life but trust me,money controls

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Respect Rich People by Benki003(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
It fuckin pains
Re: Why Do We Respect Rich People by Aremson14(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
The way Nigerias see wealthy people is quite different compared to the "oyinbos" . Over there things work an average person financially would hardly see the need for the things the wealthy man makes use of. for example an average person there (which is a majority of their population) has a car, same thing across the board so in real sense the average person doesn't really need the rich man... But here any rich person u see, u see as an opportunity to sell ur self... the economy is not working here and God help us it doesn't get worse... In reality Nigerians only hope is in her youthful entrepreneurs those are the only ones able to be innovative enough, brave enough to produce things

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Respect Rich People by ReacherSaidNoth: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
We judge people based on what they own and not who they really are. We do the same to ourselves and it is the source of most of our unhappiness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Respect Rich People by Zonefree(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cos it's not easy to be rich. To make and sustain riches is a skill and not everyone posses that skill.

I realize this the first time I made my first million. That's why I'll continue to respect Dangote, it's not easy at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Respect Rich People by y3mi(m): 1:10am On Jul 31, 2022
I respect intelligence!

If you like, become money itself, you don’t deserve my respect if you he/she doesn’t bear intelligence!

It is why I’ll respect a Vitalik Buterin to a Floyd Mayweather.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Studying In The UK / 2007 Timetable / Unijos Student Where Are U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.