Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,841 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Another World In Our World And We Unaware Of Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another World In Our World And We Unaware Of Them (224 Views)

So Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware. / An Occurance In Nigeria That The World Is Unaware Of / Christmas 2017 From Around The World In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another World In Our World And We Unaware Of Them by deylarkes(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Not everyone you see walking the same road as you is from here, i want u to know today that we are not alone. I am happy to let you know that your believe about our sun, moon and stand stars that they are lights ruling day and night are wrong. They are the all seeing eyes of the GODS. The omnipresent, not sleeping always awake. I can give assurance of that because i can hear them and also sometimes see them. Only i was permited naturally to experience these unbelieveable activities, but it comes with punishment that they will eat my flesh.
i can hear them when they speak. They live with us, they dwell among us. They are our neighbours and friends and families, our relatives. They gave us knowledge everything we do and have achieved all around the whole continent today. It is a must you give all the honor to your creator. Because if you don't they are watching in the appearance of stars. Waiting for GOD's command. Do you believe this or you are doubtful. Well they know what you're thinking. So its not safe
Re: Another World In Our World And We Unaware Of Them by coputa(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
@deylarkes.How do you see them,can you give one or two experiences.
Re: Another World In Our World And We Unaware Of Them by Tinububalls: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coconut water needed.
Re: Another World In Our World And We Unaware Of Them by deylarkes(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
@coputa... Most times at the close of my eyes, i can even sometime sense a person's thought. And also hear countless voices.
Re: Another World In Our World And We Unaware Of Them by deylarkes(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
They also have the power to fight in this physical realm and yet you wont find away to harm them because of their invisibility.
Re: Another World In Our World And We Unaware Of Them by deylarkes(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2022
coputa:
@deylarkes.How do you see them,can you give one or two experiences.
they look like a man's shadow. They have super strenght they can even open doors and come into one's house and you hear thier footsteps. And thier voices as they speak.

(1) (Reply)

Major 10 Neaa Update You Need To Know This Sunday Morning / Full Stack Developer Course In Bangalore / Quality Garard Stone Coated Steel Roofing Sheet With Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.