Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:03 AM

Osun: Stolen Mandate Recovered. See Next - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Stolen Mandate Recovered. See Next (166 Views)

Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate' / Adeleke’s Victory Shows We’ll Reclaim All Stolen Mandate – PDP, Atiku, CUPP / Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun: Stolen Mandate Recovered. See Next by inforesource: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
It is clear from the outcome of the Osun and Ekiti elections that voters are now aware of what they want. What you should know about these elections is that personalities play major rule to the outcome more than the party.

If you remember, the last election in Osun was stolen. Omisere was the contractor who won the contract then. But today, due to change in the rules of the game, such opportunity was not granted. So people took their mandate back.

However, the next stolen mandate to be recovered will be from Imo state. Every Imolite is waiting patiently for the next election. I can bet that the current governor won't return.

Lastly, it will be Lagos State. If any party happens to present a popular candidate, they'll beat APC. This is my views.

2023 will be sweet.

(1) (Reply)

Before The Robots Take Your Jobs, Take Theirs / Ikpeazu Presents Another Batch Of Operational Vehicles To Security Agencies / Delete post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.