Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,189 members, 7,974,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:36 PM

Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra (22028 Views)

Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Herdsmen Ambush And Kill Police ASP In Delta State / Gunmen Ambush And Wound Captain Zakari Sani Alongside Other Soldiers In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Barrylord4040: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
One of the reasons Okoro pityobi or any other okoro can never rule this country lolllllllll

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by endsarrrs(f): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... My man Prince.( D Track ). May your soul rest in peace.

I couldn't hold back tears when I saw your wife and kids yesterday morning in your house.

Rest on nwoke oma.

My sincere sympathy to you all
RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
endsarrrs:

My sincere sympathy to you all
RIP to the dead
.... Thanks alot
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Safyqueen: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Futuristics:
Don't worry all these will have to stop 2023 when our Obi becomes the president

How will Obi win with this security menace in his domain.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by newdawn2017(f): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
toobusy:
Enough of this senseless killings
This is a sensible killing, undecided what do u mean.
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Liebermantic: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Use Military helicopters to bomb This IPOB meth takers destroying and killing people in Southeast

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Bigcoin(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
I think � the police force are incompetent. How can someone come to the station having reported robbery. He takes you to the scene your line of duty and get killed with two other police officers (Captured oh! )
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Risingblue008(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Some pple talk permit me to use the word if there is
SENSELESSLY
as if Peter obi is the present governor of Anambra state

Wetin buhari don do for he own state?
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Golan007:
Obi, call your boys to order.
. They continue thier killing while they were accused of stopping Killing in Support of OBI,

Now they want to show that they're not supporting him by continue killing and terrorising the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Franklyspeakin: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Because of 9k.
AyesolveNLA:

I am looking for death and people are dying there. Please locate me
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by AyesolveNLA: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Because of 9k.
I don't have it that's why.
I want to sell my phone
Infinix hot 10 play
6000mah
4gb ram

Even though it is 5k
Let me settle this person please
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Sleekfingers: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Enduerance:
Just to give the SE a bad name

Which bad names? Who are the people terrorizing in the southeast? From all indications, it is Ipob and the unknown gunmen......
I hope you won't blame other regions for the insecurities in the southeast.......

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Iffy25: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good evening my brothers and sisters
Pls I take God beg u i am in need of help.
I am a final year student and I need to pay my tuition which is closing tonight. Pls in any way you can assist me I will be grateful. Pls and pls
God will assist you at the point of your need. I have hustle and gather 150,000 out of 250,000 . Put I really someone’s help
Pls my account number is
Kuda Microfinance Bank

God will not forsake you too
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Franking: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Haba! It's enough na.
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by kingamaa(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
I thought the activities of these hoodlums had died down, anyway it's a matter of time.

Everyone now knows them for what they are now. Thanks to Soludo.
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by stanluiz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
kingamaa:
I thought the activities of these hoodlums had died down, anyway it's a matter of time.

Everyone now knows them for what they are now. Thanks to Soludo.
The headline is wrong.

Police neutralize 10 of the criminals and destroy their camps.

Security forces are taking them out one after the other. The remaining ones will be fish out.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Golan007:

Pathetic Nigerians, Una never ready for a great nation
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by highbee02: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
newdawn2017:
This is a sensible killing, undecided what do u mean.

Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Franklyspeakin: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
How did you come about owing 9k.
AyesolveNLA:

I don't have it that's why.
I want to sell my phone
Infinix hot 10 play
6000mah
4gb ram

Even though it is 5k
Let me settle this person please
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by OKEMKPI: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Golan007:
I think say u don stop drugs
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Manufor(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... My man Prince.( D Track ). May your soul rest in peace.

I couldn't hold back tears when I saw your wife and kids yesterday morning in your house.

Rest on nwoke oma.

May his soul rest in peace,. It's so sad,. He was such a good man,. So so sad,. Rest in Peace Prince D track,.
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Manufor(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lost a very good friend here,. The civilian tracker who was killed alongside the policemen,. Rest in peace my brother,. Chaiiiii,. God help us all in this country,. Amen
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by hacktonet: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na wah for this country
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Manufor(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
And did the OP purposely omit where they killed 10 of the hoodlums? It was released in the statement that 10 were killed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by GodPrince: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
When wanted Terrorists are been turbaned in broad daylight in zamfara where were police? Of course they're securing Terrorists
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Panda7: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Police stay at home make we for sane
Re: Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra by Heimdal(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2022
Unknown gunmen are armed and stupid wimps rampaging and tarnishing the good image of the east all in a bid to fight for a cause that has long been lost. Even Ojukwu himself admitted that there is no need for a second struggle.

Why not provide security and check mate politicians directly with these ammunitions and connection at your disposal instead of turning on the same people you claim you fight for?

Brain dead nitwits.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement / 50 People Arrested With 48 Bags Of Drugs In Lagos(photos) / Have You Been Hypnotized Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.