Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Need Help! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Help! (335 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help! by Courage22121: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Greetings Nairalanders
I moved to a new area unknowingly that there is not a single network there and it’s been depressing and stressing me out. I cannot load the internet or anything that needs me to use the internet. Someone told me to pay for wifi and as a Nigerian it’s shocking since I have not heard anything about that before so I think it’s a lie since he cannot provide a source. I don’t know if this is true. Please I need help and every recommendation on what to do please. This is frustrating.
Re: I Need Help! by Raymond0008(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2022
Yeah, you can get a pocket mini WiFi which is 4K or maximum of 6k depending on location.

You can also get an IPhone with 4g sim, network do work faster on IPhones also.

Try to test the network capacity of the iPhone or the WiFi in your location before you buy it.
Re: I Need Help! by Courage22121: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Raymond0008:
Yeah, you can get a pocket mini WiFi which is 4K or maximum of 6k depending on location.

You can also get an IPhone with 4g sim, network do work faster on IPhones also.

Try to test the network capacity of the iPhone or the WiFi in your location before you buy it.

Thank you. But the thing is even with the pocket wifi I can’t do nothing because all network providers I have tried seems to not be working. Mtn,glo,airtel nothing

(1) (Reply)

How Paypal Is Different From Other Apps / Bright Up Your Home With This Technology / A Quick Guide For Picking And Packing Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.