Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu (6088 Views)

"SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
The EscoBAT of Africa
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Let Tinubu make himself president
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Very sick and dying
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Gozac: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
I wonder what the Yorubas want to accomplish with a Tinubu presidential ambition. They are swift to deride Peter Obi at any given opportunity as if Obi is only opposition Tinubu has
If it was Tinubu of last 10 years I will champion his ambition but Tinubu of today with failing health and memory is a big NO for me.
APC got it wrong by fielding him as their presidential candidate, he is a hard sell to be candid. I know the tribal Yoruba will not like to hear this truth because they are beclouded by their tribalism.
I always ask myself " it's this the best Yorubas can present to Nigeria?"
Only God knows the hidden agenda they want to accomplish with a Tinubu president
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by T9ksy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
puremaker7:
chai! many ibos are mad these days.

Be ni o!!!

They are now Obidients.
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Interesting
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by onumadu: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
If not for tribalism, why should any sensible Nigerian support someone like Tinubu at this critical time?
Tribalism is a very dangerous disease!
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
They're not supporting him. They want to collect his money.
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just confirmed
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
End Tinubu APC before he ends Nigeria
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hehehe
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Timeless truth
Re: I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu by Obaaderemi2: 4:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Gozac:
I wonder what the Yorubas want to accomplish with a Tinubu presidential ambition. They are swift to deride Peter Obi at any given opportunity as if Obi is only opposition Tinubu has
If it was Tinubu of last 10 years I will champion his ambition but Tinubu of today with failing health and memory is a big NO for me.
APC got it wrong by fielding him as their presidential candidate, he is a hard sell to be candid. I know the tribal Yoruba will not like to hear this truth because they are beclouded by their tribalism.
I always ask myself " it's this the best Yorubas can present to Nigeria?"
Only God knows the hidden agenda they want to accomplish with a Tinubu president
But ibos are always so fast to denigrate Tinubu too as if he is the only opposition obi has. If he is going to lose, let him lose at the ballot. Let the people decide. All these villifications against one man by so-called Christians, ibos and Buhari are unnecessary and only making the man more popular.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) / Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi / Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N41.60 Trillion, Says DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.