Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Your Money Or His Life? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Money Or His Life? (203 Views)

What's The Cost Implications Of Taking Loan From Easy Money Or Low Credit Online / Access Bank, Please Return My Money Or Visa Card / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Money Or His Life? by PromiseObasi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
I was at the Pharmacy today when this woman came in..

Her son was looking so ill...

He looked like he would collapse in no time cry

He was still wearing his school uniform, must have been rushed from school to this place

After running some tests to determine his blood to plasma percentage, sugar level, weight, drug prescriptions and aLL of that..

The total amount for everything was ₦7,000

The woman was just there staring at the Pharm cheesy

The amount was outrageous to her so she decided to give her husband a call...

During this call which was transferred to the Pharmacist, the Pharm explained everything to the man..

Told him how everything came to that amount..

Explained the drugs, and how they were fit for his son

The man was still not pleased..

Then the Pharmacist asked him.

What is more important to you, the price? Or do you want him to be well again?

The man was quite for a while...

Then he said, "send me the account number.."

Here is what I learnt..

I hope to pass it on here..

You might be selling things and telling your clients it will do this and do that, and you are still yet to hit their pain point.

You might be selling Perfumes and you go on ranting (I said ranting cause that how it would sound for the client) on how it was made in Italy, or how it was made with linseed oil or how it has been used by Rema, etc..

the person's problem might just be a perfume that will last longer, so you keep on going on and on without actually hitting the pain point of your client. (Ranting)

As a good entrepreneur, you should learn how to ask questions that can make your client say exactly what they are looking/hoping for from your product.

the work is not to convince them on something otherwise, rather, it is to
stress to them that your product has the ability to fulfill their earnest desires.

Only then will you have smooth sales..

I send out posts like this from time to time to help save more online entrepreneurs..

You can connect with me on WhatsApp by clicking on the link below.

Click here

I share things like this everyday on my status

You will also learn a lot from my last post

"How To Make People Think About You When They Want To Buy"

Yeah I forgot to mention..

His son looked so much better before he left with his mom grin

Till We Meet one day and talk about how this meeting changed the game for you, I will be in my corner rooting for you.

-Promise.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Or His Life? by PromiseObasi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
A must read

(1) (Reply)

Investors/partners Needed To Fund The Equipment Purchase Of A New Bakery Outlet / Need Quality And Affordable Household Items? / Smart Business Ideas You Can Start Up In Your Area Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.