Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Easiest Ways To Get Fiverr Order (make Money Online) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiest Ways To Get Fiverr Order (make Money Online) (335 Views)

Get Fiverr Reviews From US Account At The Cheapest Rate / I Finally Delivered My First Fiverr Order, Mistakes New Fiverr Marketers Make / Get Fiverr Account With Sure Tricks To Start Making Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Ways To Get Fiverr Order (make Money Online) by AmeLonRo(m): 5:49am On Jul 18, 2022
The Fiverr algorithm will do its work of promoting your Fiverr gig, but not all the time. If it promotes your gig and buyers interact well with your gig, the algorithm will keep pushing your gig forward.
If the algorithm promotes your gig and it does not get views, impressions, or orders, the fiverr algorithm will hide your gig.

This is why it is vital for you to be well prepared before you set out.

Here are some tips for you to get noticed and for you to get more orders and make more money on fiverr:

a. Identify what the problem is.
b. Don’t copy big players gig
c. Wrongly set up like an amateur
d. Your pricing is not on point
e. Buyers know you can’t deliver on your promises due to inconsistencies on your description
f. You think your location is an issue.
g. You do not have a gig video or thumbnail.

Know these things to get your first order
1. Good impression
2. Get a click on your gig/attention
3. Convince clients to order
4. Optimise for key word research (title, profile, everything)
5. Promote
6. Give freebie to buyers
7. Go to buyers request and respond
8. Good thumbnail
9. Good gig video
10. Make the process simple by not allowing them to contact you.
11. Use the frequently asked questions for the set-up of your gig
12. Expose your authority --- give them gifts and assurance.
13. Get the Fiverr app and put the settings to notify you instantly
14. Get samples of your previous work ready
15. Deliver before the deadline----------------- Get a good review

You will make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV2yl7mfc7I
Re: Easiest Ways To Get Fiverr Order (make Money Online) by Tonypen247(m): 5:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Interesting.

Do you have a video you don't mind sharing?
Re: Easiest Ways To Get Fiverr Order (make Money Online) by AmeLonRo(m): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2022
Yes, Tony, the video link is below the write-up above.
Here it is again:

Thanks again.

Tonypen247:
Interesting.

Do you have a video you don't mind sharing?
Re: Easiest Ways To Get Fiverr Order (make Money Online) by Tonypen247(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2022
AmeLonRo:
Yes, Tony, the video link is below the write-up above.
Here it is again:

Thanks again.

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Can I Close Down Dormant Gtbank Bank Account With Money Inside? / Choosing Fishing Bait / Sold �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.