Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] (64659 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Ganjafama(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
*In TB Joshua's voice* " marry and remarry" grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by majamajic(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
GOFRONT:
Funke Akindele comes to mind.

Funke is only 3 not 4
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by GloriousGbola: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Mu
Mu
Is she different from every homosapient we know or does she have gold PÙSSY
You think of everyone online as wretched and miserable as you and your entire family, right?

Your views of women are a direct reflection of the life you have lived na.

Only a poverty striken pauper from the grossest ghettos will see women as nothing more than pussy.

I mean, that what the person who birthed you is, not so? A hole for men's pleasure and nothing else.

Have you even escaped the short time brothel you were raised in?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by FireUpNow(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good for her as long as she won't stop getting married to another man in the nearest future.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by PumpumPrince: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
dollynnn:
Finally!

helo. please r u inmteressted in house girl work for 15,000per months including rent free bedroom plus breakfast? smiley
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by MuslimIgbo: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Your views of women are a direct reflection of the life you have lived na.

Only a poverty striken pauper from the grossest ghettos will see women as nothing more than pussy.

I mean, that what the person who birthed you is, not so? A hole for men's pleasure and nothing else.

Have you even escaped the short time brothel you were raised in?
Shut up your mouth!
The truth is always bitter grin
Let's use you as an example
1) What's your bodycount?
2) Are you proud of your bodycount?
3) Apart from those private public parts, what else do you bring to the table?
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by KristaPretty(f): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Way to go!!!

Never give up and keep trying until you get it right. Life is only but once, keep living and enjoying it every moment. Your happiness is all that should matter to you. People would always judge.

She is living by her music - Try Everything. I play that song almost every morning to start my day
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by SaiRuiMall: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please Verify Me/My relationship:
If you have ever wondered what people think about you, or you want to confirm if you are the only one dating your partner. Then DM NOW.
If you like, keep saying, "I don't care what people think about me". Remember the theological saying "Vox Populi, Vox Dei (Latin, 'the voice of the people is the voice of God') .

So if you would like to know what people think about you, or You want to know more about your relationship. DM with your name and picture.
People's comments will be sent directly to your DM only.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by MartinsD12(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I admire Ben Affleck's tenacity. Being in the backup plan for 20 years, and finally be rewarded with the main cookie for his patience. Apparently, the patient dog eats the fat bone that others have finished sucking the marrow from.

What a simpish way to think!!!

To wait on a woman for 20 years and marry her in her dwindling years is nothing but mudafucking crazy!!!

WTF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by harmony75: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
7th husband you mean to say.. Just give Jlo 2 years she will get divorced and marry the 8th husband. She want to beat the Guinness book of record woman with the most husband apart from singing multiple marriage is her hobby.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Babalola0920: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
thorpido:
She looks happy like an adolescent marrying for the first time.
Condolence message na 4th user be that 5th loading soon
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Genset: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

A woman with less body counts is a dignity to her man. I see no reason marrying a loosed woman.

Your illiterate ass can't even spell 'loose' but na j.lo br your problem. Smh

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by EgunMogaji2: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
I wish them the best. But the headline in 2 years is already written.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
SerikiFulani:
I can see some fools lamenting about Ben getting married to Jennifer

They've always been in love with each other even after jennifer married A Rod.

At Ben's age,I'm sure he ain't looking for fresh pussy or beauty but he wanna spend the rest of his life with a woman he knows in and out....You know that best friend typa love shit grin

J-Lo never married A-rod, they were only engaged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Babalola0920: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
SaiRuiMall:
Public Vawulence Announcement:
Dear Comrades, if you know you can refer at least five persons to join Vawulence TV, DM by typing 5 once you see this message. I have something hoooge for you guys.
Please kindly treat as important.

Meanwhile, Our today's discussion topic comes up by 7pm.
Thank you.
First shade light before to know who to refer
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
THE WOMAN AT THE WELL IN JOHN CHAPTER 4, HAD 5 HUSBANDS AND THE ONE SHE WAS LIVING WITH WHICH WAS THE 6TH WASNT HER HUSBAND. IN THIS JENNIFER LOPEZ WE SEE A MODERN WOMAN AT THE WELL AND SHE COULD SURPASS THE RECORD OF THE WOMAN AT THE WELL WHO WAS AN ARAB WOMEN FROM SAMARIA. SAMARIA TILL DATE IS IN THE STATE OF PALESTINE. WHO KNOWS WHY GAZA WHICH IS ALSO IN THE STATE OF PALESTINE APPEARED THERE, TO A SPIRITUAL MAN, EVERY THING HAS SPIRITUAL MEANING AND APPLICATION.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by thorpido(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Babalola0920:

Condolence message na 4th user be that 5th loading soon
Well, she's happy in the midst of it all.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by galantjoe(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lopez goes to be most divorced woman in the world. 4th husband.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by yusluvad(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
WibusJaga:
Imagine buying a Nigerian 4th hand car that has been driven by 4 different Nigerians. cheesy
grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by tradingknowled1: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Bro, I will be glad if you can teach me
check pm bro
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
So many pained fools on here, and they are mostly guys, douches them, they think all women will be like their mother and sisters that must stay in a stupid marriage eduring nonsense of a horseband grin

Jennifer Lopez that is worth more than all the men that has been in her life put together, is what fools are ranting about cheesy

Personally I love the way she changes men like they are pieces of rag that can be discarded when they are no more useful, she's living her life to the fullest, by her own rules, and getting paid at the same time, what a genius kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I admire Ben Affleck's tenacity. Being in the backup plan for 20 years, and finally be rewarded with the main cookie for his patience. Apparently, the patient dog eats the fat bone that others have finished sucking the marrow from.
good analysis
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Babalola0920: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
thorpido:
Well, she's happy in the midst of it all.
HAPPY I hope she's
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by samuelson06(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Why talking sh!t about something that's always fresh and feels the same?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Mecka: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Imagine marrying someone who’s punna has been passed around like ball in the entertainment industry. Lil Wayne sef chop hin own that year.
puff daddy not wayne
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mecka:
puff daddy not wayne

Ok thanks for the correction
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Umulowe: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by Abiajiga(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
WibusJaga:
Imagine buying a Nigerian 4th hand car that has been driven by 4 different Nigerians. grin
You are wonderfully wicked. Kai!!! 9ja, luv u guys sense of uniqunes
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by nothingzpoil: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
After Marc Anthony had sucked the better part of her juice

Says who

Ben first brush her immediately after P. Diddy, then Ben take her on wholesale ...

Now the bird don com back to the owner finally.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] by dreu2fine(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
thorpido:
She looks happy like an adolescent marrying for the first time.
Give her some years from now she come and marry me
Warri boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.