Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Impact Of E-technologies On SME Performance In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Impact Of E-technologies On SME Performance In Nigeria (106 Views)

Part B Of E: Insights On Five Sections Of Ibeju-lekki Lagos. By Realtor Ikenna. / Section A Of E: Insights On Five Sections Of Ibeju-lekki Lagos. +234 8030529372 / Impact Of Free Trade Zone On Nigeria's Property Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of E-technologies On SME Performance In Nigeria by researchec: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I am a researcher affiliated with a university and I am carrying our a research on the impact of e-technologies on the performance of small and businesses. The key purpose of this research is to explore the effect of adopting e-commerce/ e-technologies on SME performance and carry out a comparative analysis of the impact of adoption across the different geo-political zone in Sub-Saharan Africa, a case study of Nigeria.

Therefore I am seeking small businesses that are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in any sector across the different geopolitical zones in Nigeria to take part in the study by participating in an online interview. The online interview will comprise of about 13-15 questions and should take approximately between 30 - 40 minutes to be completed. Prior to the start of the online interview, your consent would be sought before recording of the interview session. Kindly note that there are no right or wrong answers to all the interview questions.

To participate in the study, kindly send me a message on here or signify in the comment section and I will reach out to you immediately. All participants will qualify for a token, which would be offered to you after successful participation in the online interview.

Thank you for your anticipated favourable co-operation.

Dr O

(1) (Reply)

Demolition: Lawyer Retracts Foul Language Against Soludo, Taskforce MD / Do You Need An Architect To Help You Design Your House / Own A Modern Block Of Flats With Registered Title In Otunla Bogije Ibeju Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.