Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,100 members, 7,909,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:56 PM

Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares (24541 Views)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / Lagos Rolls Out New BRT Buses, Spotted At Lekki-epe Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Ofemmanu1: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2022
Tilumbu needs cash to Kee obi patapata

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by gevans(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2022
Fare was increased by 100% (from 2020) yet buses won't come on time. Passengers fighting themselves for limited seats, Ikorodu Terminal, Ojota b/s, Oshodi Terminal and Fadeyi is the hqs of BRT fights. They increase fare, still most time you have more standing passenger on a bus.

Some validator will deduct N600 to retund N200 for N400 journey, sometimes you may not be able to tap out to get your refund. They will tell to visit their customer service. How many people have that time? Their Customer service is not even effective.

Fare increment won't be an issue if passengers get value for their money.

In summary, BRT Operators need to up their game, and Ikorodu route should be deregulated (more operators)

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by bigjosh88: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2022
If they like let increase the fair to 1k, we'll pay,God is providing,but let them wait for me in 2023,I have my PVC ready for action... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Adeolajude(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2022
Vote for Baba Chicago and join the 50million youth army and enjoy free cassava and Agbado which would taken from your recruitment source. By then u will even get free transport as a military personnel.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Onyipk: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Inflation affects every prices

Thank God Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban created the only Metro Rapid Bus system in Nigeria, atleast the masses won't feel the effects of the global crude oil increase

Anambra people without any meaningful mass transit system would come and wail now, even when PitObi invested their destiny in SABMiller brewery and heros beer

It is important we visit other states too before we start giving unnecessary accolades to your BAT. What about Abuja buses ?

It is well o. This glorification of a man must end come 2023 in Jesus name amen.

#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by yungz: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2022
dnor:
Nothing is constant. Fares are still fairly cheap. Less than a dollar.

less than a dollar you say? are nigerians paid in dollar?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Realtalk20: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2022
dnor:

Typical Tinubu supporter

There you have it folks ...

Sad indeed
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by dnor: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Realtalk20:

Typical Tinubu supporter

There you have it folks ...

Sad indeed
Oga, go and rest.
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Moh247: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Onyipk:

It is important we visit other states too before we start giving unnecessary accolades to your BAT. What about Abuja buses ?

It is well o. This glorification of a man must end come 2023 in Jesus name amen.

#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19

Are you talking about El Rufai busses?!

Well thank God you dare not mention PitObi Anambra
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Validated: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Vote iut Sanwuolu and his incompetent team.
The bew fare us to rause funds for Asuwaju's failed life ambition
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by TheZeezle(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Tobi890:
Please, I don't normally do this, can someone help me with funds, lemme use it to pay palm play, before they will lock my phone,
Here is my account details 2093351638 UBA

Why is palmpay locking your phone? Explain maybe someone can help.
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Chiedygirl: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Was the fare increase the only thing the commuters complained of? What happened to the extra 200 naira the government has been gaining since social distancing ended, what about the issues of providing more buses that was raised. You guys will just latch on to anything that suits your narrative and render other things irrelevant.
Jerryhare:
Diesel is now N1,000 you don't want government to gain or must everything be free

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by FireUpNow(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2022
dnor:
Una go just dey talk as una like. Where the work dey? The govt always want the masses to bear with them and will never consider the masses. I tire for you ooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by sarajen: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2022
So sad
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by uuzba(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2022
yungz:

less than a dollar you say? are nigerians paid in dollar?
Don't mind the stupid idiot.
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Jostoman: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Jerryhare:
Diesel is now N1,000 you don't want government to gain or must everything be free
so what is LAGOSIAN really enjoying under sanwo olu government. LAGOSIAN dey try o
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Jostoman: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2022
LAGOSIAN should try and endure till next year
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by majamajic(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2022
ogododo:

How much people dey make per day?

U think it's easy to run the buses

They should try danfo
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by cejaypriesty(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Reinaldo:

Oh really. Get a mirror please.
grin grin
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Tobi890: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2022
TheZeezle:

Why is palmpay locking your phone? Explain maybe someone can help.
debt cry
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by eleko1: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2022
sad hope PDP reclaimed Lagos..Chai! Ambode oo embarassed sad cry.Sanwo is a disaster
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by cigaricon(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2022
tochman:
Lagos people dey try o. How can they even put more buses on the road when there is no space. The whole place is congested. Here in Abuja, that N500 can take me to work and back on a normal taxi.

Depends on the proximity of your home and work place. In the same Abj that 5h is half my my tp fare
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by yusluvad(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2022
ogododo:

Osu mi ooo undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2022
ogododo:

you shld also consider that these buses uses diesel and its price has really skyrocketed imagine 30 tonnes truck that collects 700k max to haul goods to PH now collect at least 1.4m to haul the same goods.
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Jerryhare: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Jostoman:
so what is LAGOSIAN really enjoying under sanwo olu government. LAGOSIAN dey try o

Good roads
Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by IamAtikulate: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Jerryhare:
Who made the diesel #1,000?

All these BATs are just plain Stoopid. So we should all suffer because of APC incompetence?

Thank God 2023 election no far again

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Jerryhare: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Chiedygirl:
Was the fare increase the only thing the commuters complained of? What happened to the extra 200 naira the government has been gaining since social distancing ended, what about the issues of providing more buses that was raised. You guys will just latch on to anything that suits your narrative and render other things irrelevant.

Who razed those buses? Are you expecting the government to bear the increase in the price of global diesel just to satisfy you? Must everything be free

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by agadez007(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2022
I wonder what APC will use for campaign 2023
Common Niger bridge they never finish since 7+years
Diesel cost
Petrol cost
Dollar high
Salary remains the same
People are dying everyday

I just pity the senile tinubu,buhari sell tortoise for am in the price of a dog

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commuters React To New BRT Fares by Jerryhare: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Who made the diesel #1,000?

All these BATs are just plain Stoopid. So we should all suffer because of APC incompetence?

Thank God 2023 election no far again

Russia and Ukraine war made the diesel at N1,000

Tinubu has no hand in it, you don't have to abuse to make your point. Nobody is stupid here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother In Minna Abandons Children On A Train To Kaduna Over El-Rufai's Free Food / Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit / Residents Scoop Fuel From Tanker In Onitsha After Accident (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.