Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,070 members, 7,916,124 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? (598 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by ZiniPips: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2022
I want to share with you a story of the craziest thing I did when I was 6 years old.

There was this boy, called Kunle who had a new pack of chewing gum. Clearly, I wanted that pack of chewing gum because I’d never tasted it in my life.

The problem is, Kunle hated me because I was the favorite in class. However, he likes this girl called Chioma and wanted to give her the chewing gum.

What’s interesting is this…

I suspected Chioma had a thing for me which you’ll see why shortly. So anyway, Kunle gave Chioma the pack of chewing gum and she ate it (or chew, whatever).

Now the greedy me still wants that piece of chewing gum because I’ve never tried it in my life! So, I convinced Chioma to give me her used chewing gum and she said yes.

However, Kunle is watching me to make sure I don’t do anything funny.

So, I had an idea.

I told Chioma this,

“When Kunle isn’t looking at us, we have this small window of opportunity.”

“I’ll quickly press my lips against yours.”

“Then I’ll open up my mouth and you quickly spit the chewing gum into my mouth.”

That’s what we did, or at least tried to do.

Halfway through the act, I realized it’s not easy to get to the chewing gum when my lips are pressed against her.

So clever Chioma did this,

She sticked the chewing gum out of her mouth and I took it over from her.

Do you know what the best part is?

Kunle didn't know how the chewing gum ended in my mouth because we acted fast during the window of opportunity. wink

I felt victorious, like I won gold for the Olympics. grin

Anyway, the lesson I learned is this…

Sometimes in life, there’s a small window of opportunity for you to act.

If it’s missed, then it could be gone forever (like how I almost didn’t get a chance to kiss a girl eat a chewing gum if I wasn’t fast enough).

And speaking of opportunity…

Opportunity never comes to those who just wait. It will be captured by those who really seek them.

The CHOICE is Yours, never miss the life changing OPPORTUNITY I offer. I trade forex. Serious investors biko!

Limited slots available. What are you waiting for?

So, what are the craziest thing you have done as a kid? smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2022
Lol grin grin
Chioma ooh.... Chioma cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by vickvan(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2022
When I was 7 years of age or so, I tried reconnecting a wire from the socket. Naive me went to use my bare hands, the kind of shock I received ehn, mouth no fit explain.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by Bluezy13(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2022
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by Chloraseptic: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Sitting under the sun whenever I'm sick.

The feeling is good

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by Veenbanks(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2022
I remembered when I was quite young, I came back from school and I was so hungry and there was no made food in the house.

So, I did the unimaginable, I entered the kitchen and tried making rice. It was a mess. Na burnt offering I made. The kind beating I received nearly sent me to my ancestors.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2022
I was 6 and I had 8 of my younger cousins staying over at our house...so out of nowhere I decided to create a restaurant in our house, the devil just entered me I went into our food store cooked and concoctioned anything that entered my mind, I created a menu drew pictures of food and all that, my younger cousins helped me,I used them as my customers I set a table in our playroom and started serving them rubbish burnt food, my parents travelled at that period so it was just us and my nanny, sha in the end I no chop beating I no know why

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by rocknation62(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
I did a lot grin

-Na we dey jump fence for school grin

-Peeping female neighbors in the bathroom in our face me I face you house grin

-Enter molue bus claim staff grin

-Bleeped the hell out of our landlady’s daughter (R.I.P) cry

Thank God i dropped all those crazy sh*t while growing up

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by rocknation62(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
ZiniPips:

I want to share with you a story of the craziest thing I did when I was 6 years old.

There was this boy, called Kunle who had a new pack of chewing gum. Clearly, I wanted that pack of chewing gum because I’d never tasted it in my life.

The problem is, Kunle hated me because I was the favorite in class. However, he likes this girl called Chioma and wanted to give her the chewing gum.

What’s interesting is this…

I suspected Chioma had a thing for me which you’ll see why shortly. So anyway, Kunle gave Chioma the pack of chewing gum and she ate it (or chew, whatever).

Now the greedy me still wants that piece of chewing gum because I’ve never tried it in my life! So, I convinced Chioma to give me her used chewing gum and she said yes.

However, Kunle is watching me to make sure I don’t do anything funny.

So, I had an idea.

I told Chioma this,

“When Kunle isn’t looking at us, we have this small window of opportunity.”

“I’ll quickly press my lips against yours.”

“Then I’ll open up my mouth and you quickly spit the chewing gum into my mouth.”

That’s what we did, or at least tried to do.

Halfway through the act, I realized it’s not easy to get to the chewing gum when my lips are pressed against her.

So clever Chioma did this,

She sticked the chewing gum out of her mouth and I took it over from her.

Do you know what the best part is?

Kunle didn't know how the chewing gum ended in my mouth because we acted fast during the window of opportunity. wink

I felt victorious, like I won gold for the Olympics. grin

Anyway, the lesson I learned is this…

Sometimes in life, there’s a small window of opportunity for you to act.

If it’s missed, then it could be gone forever (like how I almost didn’t get a chance to kiss a girl eat a chewing gum if I wasn’t fast enough).

And speaking of opportunity…

Opportunity never comes to those who just wait. It will be captured by those who really seek them.

The CHOICE is Yours, never miss the life changing OPPORTUNITY I offer. I trade forex. Serious investors biko!

Limited slots available. What are you waiting for?

So, what are the craziest thing you have done as a kid? smiley

You must be an Igbo man grin

See Advert grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by omotoshodontee1: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chloraseptic:
Sitting under the sun whenever I'm sick.

The feeling is good
the feeling is heavenly...

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
rocknation62:
I did a lot grin

-Na we dey jump fence for school grin

-Peeping female neighbors in the bathroom in our face me I face you house grin

-Enter molue bus claim staff grin

-Bleeped the hell out of our landlady’s daughter (R.I.P) cry

Thank God i dropped all those crazy sh*t while growing up
The trenches can relate

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by ZiniPips: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
rocknation62:

You must be an Igbo man grin

See Advert grin
It runs in our veins. wink Slots are still available. Pm if you are interested.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by Tayodotcom: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oh my GOD this just brought back memories cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay confession time....

I lied my uncle died so i can skip Arabic school, even though left home and stayed at a friends place throughout the day. Don't blame me though Arabic cleric can be wicked and beating then is no joke, who else can relate?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by Boogyman557: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did As A Kid? by rocknation62(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
PerfectStranger:

The trenches can relate

Thank God we made it out of trenches

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bbnaija Housemate (photo Attached) / Bbnaija 2022 Fight Night: Phyna & Sheggz Crazy Fight In The Arena!� / Am I The Only One Who Loves It When A Girl Farts During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.