Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night (643 Views)

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night by Chaseviper20: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Ada Ameh, a well-known actress, apparently died, according to multiple reports.

She reportedly passed away in Warri, Delta State, about 11 p.m. on Sunday, according to a source who asked to remain anonymous on Monday.

Ameh reportedly fell unconscious while visiting an oil firm toyshop and his family.

Ada Ameh’s final Instagram post, which was published at 12:53 PM on Sunday, July 17, reads, “Happy new week fams.”
This trip is all for my friend’s older sister’s amusement!
Thank you, sweet sister Phil.
Really had a great time!
Godspeed, my love.
In the name of Jesus Christ, may dreams come true.

Her distressed followers have descended on her comment section to share their shock and sadness at the news.
https://metastar.com.ng/ada-ameh-reportedly-slumped-and-died-last-night/

Re: Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night by Godswillu(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Very sad news
Re: Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night by chigoziri2403(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2022
My God, after losing her only child,now this, seriously I don't understand this world
Very painful
Probably she never fully recovered
Re: Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night by Born2Breed(f): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Oh no.....

I heard from sources that she has never been same since loosing her only child.

Depression and all that...

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night by yande007: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2022
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2022
Always go and check your HBP status.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night by Jh0wsef(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2022
What the fccckkkk
Re: Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night by Felimax(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2022
Better not be true joor!
Re: Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night by Bluntguy: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2022
No. I don't believe it.
Re: Ada Ameh Reportedly Slumped And Died Last Night by meobizy(f): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2022
Cardiac arrest claims many Nigerians. Patronize a gym every month, people. Grief also played a part in her untimely passing.

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Actress Yetunde Barnabas And Hubby Welcome First Child In Czech / Bbnaija Phyna Biography And Life / Davido To Perform At Closing Ceremony Of FIFA World Cup In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.