Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,802 members, 7,930,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:07 AM

Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? (918 Views)

Recommendations For Usd Bank Account Fintech App Or Website / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by Wekeza22: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please has anyone heard of or used investYield app to save money? How was your experience? Rates and withdrawing your money most especially… I dey fear Nigeria these days ooo, make person no go enter another MMM.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by MimiChen: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oh yeah. I installed the app 5 months ago. I currently do all of my savings on investYield. I like their interface and product features. I’ve not experienced any issue trying to withdraw my funds. So, I can say it’s pretty safe.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by Wekeza22: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
That’s nice. Please has anyone else used investYield to save?
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by DRDATA: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
I downloaded the app on playstore but I have not put money there yet. My sister said it works well and they have good rates starting from about 15% or so, it all depends on how long you want to save your money sha.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by MimiChen: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2022
I agree with your sister, the app makes sense. Me I love the way it looks and how easy it is to navigate through.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by DRDATA: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
I go try them soon, country hard. Maybe once this month salary drops sha.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by EllaEric: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Do they have a physical address? All these online companies dey fear person?
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by marksburg: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
For me, it's better to cash out on Ezbuy. I started completing customers orders there and get commission daily. Almost doubled my money in 2weeks. The only downside is that it's not free

Use my link to check it out if u want

https://hezhigroup.com/#/register?referCode=xthvhl
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by DRDATA: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Their office is at Lekki, I think phase 1. But you could check out their website sha https://investyield.ng/

@marksburg, like you said your platform is not for free, investYield however, from what my sister told me the app is free to use as well as their services and you get to earn pretty good interest rates as high as 15%. I also gathered that they are partnered with some commercial banks where your money is warehoused, meaning your funds are secured and insured by NDIC. You can check their website for more information especially their FAQs section.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by MimiChen: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2022
@marksburg, I've noticed Nigerians are easily swayed by money-doubling platforms. When doing an investment, your concern should be the risks involved. As far as I'm concerned, investYield is low risk with good returns and you're sure of the security of your funds because your money is insured as pointed out by @drdata. Please let's all try to learn from the MMM saga
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by Angel55555(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2022

Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by EllaEric: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Person gats check nonni, No be this country? E fit be front with empty office.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by DRDATA: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
do spot-check before you put your money sha, abi call them sef.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by MatanX: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
EllaEric:
Person gats check nonni, No be this country? E fit be front with empty office.
some people are funny sef. You don go Piggyvest office before abi you no dey save with them! On top 2k you wan save you want to go and look for office? when IG vendors dey scam you for fun�
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by EllaEric: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
MatanX:
some people are funny sef. You don go Piggyvest office before abi you no dey save with them! On top 2k you wan save you want to go and look for office? when IG vendors dey scam you for fun�
you can put your money there. If you don’t have an answer don’t respond abeg.

1 Like

Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by MatanX: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
EllaEric:
you can put your money there. If you don’t have an answer don’t respond abeg.
baba don vex, sorry na, go their office, it’s on their website, maybe dem go give you job sef. Mumu.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by DRDATA: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
MatanX:
baba don vex, sorry na, go their office, it’s on their website, maybe dem go give you job sef. Mumu.
lol, it’s not that deep na, people run spot checks every time to confirm locations before doing business.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by SavageResponse(m): 1:51am On Aug 12, 2022
MatanX:

Someone wants to do due diligence before putting his money at risk you're here talking trash! angry
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by EllaEric: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2022
SavageResponse:

Someone wants to do due diligence before putting his money at risk you're here talking trash! angry
I don't take people like matanx seriously. People should not be laughed or insulted at for wanting to do their due diligence before taking a decision, especially something as serious as money.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by KingMicah: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Wekeza22:
Please has anyone heard of or used investYield app to save money? How was your experience? Rates and withdrawing your money most especially… I dey fear Nigeria these days ooo, make person no go enter another MMM.
I think investyield is legit; I remember I had a technical issue on the app and I called their customer support line, the way the person responded to me was impressive and I liked how the lady was able to have my issue resolved quickly. I also like their interest rates.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by Soyie: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
True, their rates are good. I have an account that I completed two cycles of savings with investYield. I got my money back in less than 30 seconds and the interest was competitive. Person fit try them with 1k sha.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by DRDATA: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
KingMicah:
I think investyield is legit; I remember I had a technical issue on the app and I called their customer support line, the way the person responded to me was impressive and I liked how the lady was able to have my issue resolved quickly. I also like their interest rates.
I agree with you, Boss. Dem sabi relate to person jare. Na dem sabi this customer service work.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by Qre1: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
effective binary options automated trading bots for deriv

Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by Wekeza22: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Thanks guys for your help. I’ve downloaded the app and created an account with them. I like the different savings plans I’m seeing on the app. It’s really making sense. It’s as though they read my mind. Lol. Who says you can't start saving towards retirement now or saving in bits towards paying your rent. Overall, I'm impressed with investyield's features and rates; the app was properly thought through.
Re: Has anyone here saved on the investYield app or web? by MimiChen: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yeah, they have amazing plans. I’ll just advise you to save bit by bit sha.

(1) (Reply)

Is QZ Asset Management A Scam? (qzinvest. Com Review). / I Made A Fortune From Crypto / Own Your Dream Home with Ease @ Ajao with 20Yrs Payment Plan. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.