Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Sad News: Sola Onayiga Of Fuji House And Ada Ameh Of The Johnsons Gone... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sad News: Sola Onayiga Of Fuji House And Ada Ameh Of The Johnsons Gone... (360 Views)

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / Where To Download Nigerian Series "The Johnsons" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad News: Sola Onayiga Of Fuji House And Ada Ameh Of The Johnsons Gone... by Enenim(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fuji House of Commotion star, Sola Onayiga, has breathed her last.

Veteran Nollywood actress Sola Onayiga popularly known as “Kitchen Practical'” is de@d.

The news of her de@th was made public by Founder of Best of Nollywood awards, Seun Oloketuyi.

“I have just been informed

My deepest condolence to the family of a veteran Nollywood actress extraordinaire Ada Ameh and the entire crew of The Johnsons. It’s quite a big loss to Nollywood and the entertainment industry in Nigeria. May her gentle soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Sad News: Sola Onayiga Of Fuji House And Ada Ameh Of The Johnsons Gone... by biggy00000(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2022
May their soul continually find rest with heir maker.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi, Phyna, Llebaye And Chomzy Fight Over Groovy / Hire Me! I'm A Screenwriter / Bbnaija: A Cartel Is Forming In Your House, I’m So Scared – Diana Tells Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.