Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Don't Be Left Out Of Investing In Metaverse Real Estate: People Are Cashing Out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be Left Out Of Investing In Metaverse Real Estate: People Are Cashing Out (111 Views)

Innovation In Real Estate - How Smart Investors Are Cashing Out Big Time / REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Left Out Of Investing In Metaverse Real Estate: People Are Cashing Out by Veluxx: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
When I first heard of Metaverse and real estate I was stunned and I bluffed the possibility.

But at this point, a lot of sales are been made n the metaverse, and companies are investing and buying properties on the metaverse leaving many real estate agents wondering how they can become virtual real estate agent and brokers the Metaverse.

Technology is full-blown to an extent that you can own land or real estate virtually.

How does that sound?

Although the metaverse is a new technology, digital real estate is expected to grow and expand in leaps and bounds in the coming years.

In the last quarter of 2021 after Facebook changed its name to META, the real estate metaverse business experienced a gigantic boom.

This growth has brought an increase in the value of metaverse real estate by 2% from 2022 to 2028.

In 2021, Metaverse land was sold for an average cost of $6,000.

As of 2022, the metaverse real estate prices for that parcel of land skyrocketed to $15,000 per token which means that more people are investing in the technology.

By 2028, we see a market value grow to $828.95 billion.

This leaves many people asking, are Metaverse lands real?

Is it wise to invest in Metaverse real estate?

How and where do I buy Metaverse real estate stocks?

Can I practice as a real estate agent or broker on Metaverse?

From our research, metaverse real estate is a good business.

There are two main reasons why buying land in the metaverse is a great idea.

One is because it’s safe. On Metaverse, you can build houses and own possessions that will be at no risk of burns, spoilage, or aging.

The second reason is that real estate investment on Metaverse is a gold rush with average prices increasing by a factor of 10 in a year.

Another reason why buying land on Metaverse is a good idea is because research shows it will be a lot more valuable in the future.

Following the consistent rise in prices and sales of the Metaverse real estate, you can agree with me that it has a high ROI.

Most companies have been heavily investing in Metaverse real estate land properties.

Tokens.com, a blockchain technology company, secured 50% of virtual real estate company Metaverse Group for $1.7 million in 2021.

Following that the Republic Realm purchased a property in The Sandbox for $4.3 million in November 2021.

Superstars like Snoop Dog and other global businesses such as PwC, JP Morgan, HSBC, and Samsung, have plots of virtual land on Metaverse.

From this analysis, we see that many more companies and individuals alike are investing in Metaverse real estate.

So it would not be out of place to say that investing in metaverse real estate stock is a good idea.

But as you're considering the option because the ROI is tempting, you need to consider some factors, risks, and challenges before you dive in.
Re: Don't Be Left Out Of Investing In Metaverse Real Estate: People Are Cashing Out by Veluxx: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Find out about the risks and challenges of the Metaverse Real Estate Investment here [url=link ]https://veluxx.com/metaverse-real-estate/(s)[ /url].

(1) (Reply)

Letting* A Modern 2 Bedroom Grand Flat With 2 Toilet And Bath Directly On A T / Four (4) Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Newly Built On A Little Above Half Plot .15m / Motorized Security Garage Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.