Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,955 members, 7,946,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

A Really Bad Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Really Bad Day (731 Views)

Come In Here And Laugh If You're Having A Bad Day / Bad Day / A Bad Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Really Bad Day by me2me: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2011
There was this guy at a bar just looking at his drink and stays like that for half an hour. A big trouble-making truck driver then steps next to him and takes the man's drink and downs it all. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says,"come on man, i was just joking,  here i will buy you another drink. i just can't stand to see a man cry."

The crying man man replies,"no, it's not that. This day is the worst day of my life. First, i over slept and got  late to work. Annoyed, my boss fired me.I left the building and discovered my car was stolen. The police said that they could do nothing. I took a cab  home and forgot my wallet and credit cards in it. I entered the bedroom to find my wife in bed with the gardener. I left home and came to this bar and just when i was thinking about putting an end to my life, you showed up and drank my poison, "       grin
Re: A Really Bad Day by orchiab: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
stale but funney

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram / Fluffy / WOOPS POSTED IN WRONG SECTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.