Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nobody Can Identify A Girl That Likes You Faster Than Another Girl That Likes U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody Can Identify A Girl That Likes You Faster Than Another Girl That Likes U (560 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / If You Notice These 17 Signs From A Girl, She Likes U But Don't Want To Tell U / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Identify A Girl That Likes You Faster Than Another Girl That Likes U by Stephen2324(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nobody can identify a girl that likes you faster than another girl that likes you.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Identify A Girl That Likes You Faster Than Another Girl That Likes U by Hacks4dummies: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stephen2324:
Nobody can identify a girl that likes you faster than another girl that likes you.
True facts

(1) (Reply)

If You Know This , You Will Live More Than 95yrs And Still Be Strong / How I Was Hacked Using True Caller / Who Has The Best Home Screen Wallpaper (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.