Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,425 members, 7,888,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

He No Easy Ooo!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He No Easy Ooo!!!!! (342 Views)

"Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians / Life is not easy ooo!!! / To Fvck No Easy O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He No Easy Ooo!!!!! by Marve380: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
So I had this pretty young woman over at my place for the weekend and was looking forward to some amorous fun and endless shagging, but all that anticipation, arousal and excitement vanished when she pooped twice within an hour after arriving my place.

First shit was when she arrived and second, when we were done eating. It really turned me off. I mean, she was all pretty, young, smelled nice, curves on point, but....all that got ruined when she pooped cry

Couldn't bring myself to shag her. This is why I don't let women sleep over at my apartment so they don't do all that private stuff next morning.

This one just be doing it daytime. Totally disappointing.

I know, number two is a necessary bodily function and that's totally okay but all I'm saying is, it kills my arousal for a woman and I'd just sister zone her.
click here to read more
Re: He No Easy Ooo!!!!! by Tracyvictoria(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
OP!!! e be like say you no get wetin to do?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Males Solve Their Impotence Problem / 11 Ways To Avoid Relationship Breakup, And Divorce In Marriage / The Missing Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.