Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,128 members, 7,939,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Loan From Bank - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Loan From Bank (544 Views)

Protecting Your Online Bank Account: Stay Safe From Bank Account Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan From Bank by Jtones: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please I need help and advice. I am a corp member so I decided to use that opportunity to learn web development so I had to collect a loan of 260,000 naira to pay for the school fees. My intention was to work while I also go for classes but I couldn't secure a job that will permit me to go for classes and I already paid for the program so that I can also use part of my nysc allowance to pay also but I couldn't due to feeding and transport fare. So the bank is calling me to pay up before the end of this month or else they will report me to the nysc lgi. Its just making me to lose concentration in class and am confused.
Re: Loan From Bank by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
No advice other than to pay or ask the bank for extension

As they extend your loan interest also adds up
Re: Loan From Bank by Runningwater(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Damn you could have learned from online sites like coursera, udemy, edx among others if you had know earlier distance was a barrier sad

2 Likes

Re: Loan From Bank by Uzomacharles: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Runningwater:
Damn you could have learned from online sites like coursera, udemy, edx among others if you had know earlier distance was a barrier sad

Like say na free courses
Re: Loan From Bank by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Like say na free courses

Which one is better? $10 dollars for a course or 200k ?
Moreover EDX Is free

2 Likes

Re: Loan From Bank by Greisoncarlens: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mistake already done, so find a way to resolve it. Loan is always a bad idea and should always be left as a last resort.

Next time, look for torrent sites that you can download courses from for free. Only investment is Night plan and time.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Designers Always Left Out? / Take note if you're a programmer / Reshape Pandas Dataframe Using Melt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.