Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,131 members, 7,887,267 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore (843 Views)

It Is Grossly Unfair That Most Gov Fubara’s Commissioners Were Chosen By Wike / Ikonso: Nigerian Army Is Grossly Overrated / Wike To COAS Attahiru: 'Your Predecessor, Buratai, Was Grossly Partisan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Caleb17: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Controversial Nigerian politician, Omoyele Sowore has lamented that the presidential flag bearer of the APC is grossly unmarketable. Do you agree with this?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Viscuz: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
APC don sell urchins collect CHANGE grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Eriokanmi: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
True

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Built2last: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jakande ruled Lagos for 4 years, his fingerprints are still there for the public to see.

He established:
Lagos State University
Nigerian Institute of Journalism
He completed General Hospital in Gbagada and Ikorodu.
He built 20 Health Centres within the state
He constructed over 30,000 housing units

In order to fund the constructions, he increased the tenement rates and prices of plots of land in Victoria Island and Lekki Peninsula.

He also increased processing fees for lotteries, pools and gaming licences. 

Some of the housing units were in
Amuwo-Odofin, Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry.

He established 23 local Governments council which were disbanded by the military when Buhari sacked democracy.

He also started a metro line project to facilitate mass transit. Metro line would have been completed by 1987. Buhari cancelled it.

When the Military Administrator of Lagos under Buhari approached the Head of State to reconsider the cancellation of the project as Lagos State would still be made to pay for it as per the contractual agreement with China. Buhari said “I don’t bloody care”.

Jakande was later charged, prosecuted and convicted of TREASON by Buhari regime. NOT CORRUPTION OR STEALING OR BULLION VAN, but TREASON!

Jakande did all he did in just 4 years without borrowing a kobo! Can any of the Lagos State governors even be regarded as being worthy to be ranked close to Jakande?

30,000 housing units in 4 years! 20 health centres. Oh, I forgot Primary and secondary schools too!

They had nothing else to charge Jakande with but Treason! Not stealing or misappropriation of funds or corruption or borrowing, but Treason.

A man that did all that without borrowing or plunging the state in debt should be seen as the Father of Lagos!

Tinubu can't even use a single hospital to treat himself. That's how bad health sector is but his zombies tells youhe built Lagos ignoring Jakande

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Seniorwriter(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
WHO WAN MARKET AN ANCESTOR?
Well it's a welcome notice and nice observation from someone that is not marketable too....

Comrades The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.
Caleb17:
@seniorwriter. You said the truth. Omoyele Sowore is not marketable too. His only achievement is that he is a young contestant compared to ancestor Tinubu
I sincerely hope you have a PVC if not don't ever quote my mention again....else you'll see vawulence...be guided.
Caleb17:
My brother seniorwriter, please keep the vawlence grin I have my PVC already. I will vote with my family.
Comrade you'll live long and enjoy the fruits of your LABOUR in good health... vawulence aborted.

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Caleb17: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
@seniorwriter. You said the truth. Omoyele Sowore is not marketable too. His only achievement is that he is a young contestant compared to ancestor Tinubu
Seniorwriter:
Well it's a welcome notice and nice observation from someone that is not marketable too....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by SadiqBabaSani: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
the poster above me is thw vulture griller, seems he was a supporter of Osibanjo
Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu is a bad market wey no go sell according to Osibanjo.
Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by obyrich(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
the poster above me is thw vulture griller, seems he was a supporter of Osibanjo
Lol. I don't think they are the same person.
Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Caleb17: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
My brother seniorwriter, please keep the vawlence grin I have my PVC already. I will vote with my family.
Seniorwriter:

Comrades The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.

I sincerely hope you have a PVC if not don't ever quote my mention again....else you'll see vawulence...be guided.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Kagd10: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
So na you be marketable? cheesy

What's your achievements?

Can you compare your achievements to Tinubu's?
Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by MadeInTokyo: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Sowore get bad mouth
Where are the Tinubu BATified zombies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Viscuz: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Built2last:
Jakande ruled Lagos for 4 years, his fingerprints are still there for the public to see.

He established:
Lagos State University
Nigerian Institute of Journalism
He completed General Hospital in Gbagada and Ikorodu.
He built 20 Health Centres within the state
He constructed over 30,000 housing units

In order to fund the constructions, he increased the tenement rates and prices of plots of land in Victoria Island and Lekki Peninsula.

He also increased processing fees for lotteries, pools and gaming licences. 

Some of the housing units were in
Amuwo-Odofin, Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry.

He established 23 local Governments council which were disbanded by the military when Buhari sacked democracy.

He also started a metro line project to facilitate mass transit. Metro line would have been completed by 1987. Buhari cancelled it.

When the Military Administrator of Lagos under Buhari approached the Head of State to reconsider the cancellation of the project as Lagos State would still be made to pay for it as per the contractual agreement with China. Buhari said “I don’t bloody care”.

Jakande was later charged, prosecuted and convicted of TREASON by Buhari regime. NOT CORRUPTION OR STEALING OR BULLION VAN, but TREASON!

Jakande did all he did in just 4 years without borrowing a kobo! Can any of the Lagos State governors even be regarded as being worthy to be ranked close to Jakande?

30,000 housing units in 4 years! 20 health centres. Oh, I forgot Primary and secondary schools too!

They had nothing else to charge Jakande with but Treason! Not stealing or misappropriation of funds or corruption or borrowing, but Treason.

A man that did all that without borrowing or plunging the state in debt should be seen as the Father of Lagos!

Tinubu can't even use a single hospital to treat himself. That's how bad health sector is but his zombies tells youhe built Lagos ignoring Jakande

No to them anyone who rejects Tinubu is IPOD
Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Dididrumz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Even Atiku is unmarketable, that's why Reno Omokry is on Twitter attacking Peter Obi's supporters instead of focussing on campaigning for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by abobote: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
That's fact, Tinubu is the worse of all
Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by AntonVince: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Caleb17:
Controversial Nigerian politician, Omoyele Sowore has lamented that the presidential flag bearer of the APC is grossly unmarketable. Do you agree with this?

No truer words have ever been uttered.
He retains his dodgy and scary look even in professionally-enhanced pictures.
cheesy grin

How can any sane being be wishing this crook on Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Goddey18(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
I don't even know what APC will campaign with when campaign starts proper.
On the other hand, defending and campaigning for Tinubu will be an Herculean task.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by Okoroawusa: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
I am BATIFIED....
Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by MonkeyMods(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
It is only on Nairaland that he is worshipped and glorified
Re: Tinubu Is Grossly Unmarketable Says Omoyele Sowore by ivolt: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sowore is partly right.
But Sowore is one of the worst presidential candidate and he is grossly unqualified to be a Nigerian president.

(1) (Reply)

Why This Hausa Man Can Never Trust Igbos / Terrorists Seeking Cheap Points With AIG’s Attack — Lai Mohammed / 2023:Can Buhari Leave His Job And Follow Tinubu To 36 States For Campaign(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.