Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,077 members, 7,977,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:59 PM

Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife (1536 Views)

Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by Jenniferchuma10: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

A man named Young Kemt, has taken to social media to reveal the consequences he was subjected to after arguing with his wife.

He won his wife in an argument which took place at night and was forced to sleep outside in the cold.

The husband shared photos of him on the spreading blankets on the balcony which he eventually laid on, while seeing the situation as a hilarious one.

”After winning n argument with your wife”, Kempt captioned.

Man forced to sleep outside after winning argument with his wife
Reacting, @chemicalbrodar said; Took one for the team. A king!

@dallasvenn; And you wonder why South African Women prefer Nigerian Men?

@Atsema3; Argue with women at your own peril

@ighoveya; You would have bought her the most favorite food that she like. Problem solved.

@nathan_oji; I don’t even have to read the comments to know how fun or funny most of the ladies think this is. Till it will be tweeted by a woman.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/man-forced-to-sleep-outside-after-winning-argument-with-his-wife/

Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by Goldbw122(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
You are a hero.
Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
This gender sha grin grin
Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by Nenzeey479: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Even if you ar forced to sleep on the roof,u ar still the winner,but mind u we women are wise.
Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by godofuck231: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Never quarrel or argue with a woman, she will always win
Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by Slynation(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
And he is laughing...!! The day my wife tries this ehh, no wahala, I will simply lock the door from the outside and lodge in the hotel for 1 week...Since she wants to stay inside the house

11 Likes

Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by mystery22: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
And this is suppose to be funny.
Reverse the case and see how stupid the man and does laughing is

2 Likes

Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by Xristars(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Just cruise, I believe

2 Likes

Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by goshikid: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
lipsrsealed

A simple man

If reverse was the case now.. una for the hear justice for bla bla bla

When some men go even get sense abeg?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by youngmd: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
A foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by nifemi25(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Definitely this man isn't the head of his family ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
yeye mumu husband living with an inconsiderate deluded wife....

4 Likes

Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Read this link to see that mods here cover evil and promote immorality, ethnicity and bigotry. Tell me why such thread has not been taken to the front page despite all the mentions?

https://www.nairaland.com/6746136/food-concepts-chicken-republic-wants#105682360

Who snapped him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by TheMensch(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
This one na clout chasing abeg
Abi na my grandmother go snap him?
Nonsense and simp
lipsrsealed

Btw,, what does that idiot mean by saying "And you wonder why South African women prefer Nigerian men?"
Abi these people never finish xenophobia??
undecided
Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by seguethetroll(f): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nenzeey479:
Even if you ar forced to sleep on the roof,u ar still the winner,but mind u we women are wise.
Oshey Ikorodu Solomon undecided
God gave you wisdom and took away knowledge...
Your words are not even comprehensive undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by falcon01: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
I won, but at what cost?
Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by Nenzeey479: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
seguethetroll:
Oshey Ikorodu Solomon undecided God gave you wisdom and took away knowledge... Your words are not even comprehensive undecided
i go mind you
Re: Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife by BeanmanX(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
goshikid:
lipsrsealed

A simple man

If reverse was the case now.. una for the hear justice for bla bla bla

When some men go even get sense abeg?
I wonder

(1) (Reply)

Reason Normal Girls In The Far North Don't Sex B4 Marriage / Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media / Got Addicted To Betting And Lost ₦2.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.