Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. (383 Views)

Wike Gifts A Little Boy A Bundle Of Naira Notes In Port Harcourt (Video) / How Can A dying Man Like Tinubu Saved a Sinking Nation? / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by Durabest: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
...Last week my wife saved a boy of six years from a kidnapper if not for her intervention the only son would have gone.How on earth would a man asked a little boy of six years to enter his car so that he can show him road to the next street.People need to watch and pray,don't just leave your children to move anyhow remember elections and December are coming at a time.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Durabest:
...Last week my wife saved a boy of six years from a kidnapper if not for her intervention the only son would have gone.How on earth would a man asked a little boy of six years to enter his car so that he can show him road to the next street.People need to watch and pray,don't just leave your children to move anyhow remember elections and December are coming at a time.

God would reward her for this help. People should watch thier kids, we all have to be careful and ensure security as well.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by Obascoetubi: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Durabest:
HOw she saved him?
Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by MufasaLion: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Your wife did a commendable thing. Some parents are just careless with their kids.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by nifemi25(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
God bless your wife for her kind heart....May we all never loose our kids to kidnappers and ritualist
Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by OscarJaden(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
God bless your wife for this kind gesture
Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by Durabest: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Obascoetubi:
HOw she saved him?
she was going to buy my Baby milk when these man drove passed her and at a time he stopped when he saw the little boy coming close him,thougt they were a bid far from her but she overhead when the man was telling the boy to come into the car,the moment she noticed that the boy was about goin into the car,she ran toward them and was calling these little to come that the mother was looking for him,and these boy was insisting that the mum was not calling him.When the man noticed that my was still calling the boy,he jump out of his car nd was ranting threating to beat her if she conutinue as if he want to eat the boy,that he was only telling the boy to show him road to the next street God so kind a passeraby (woman)heard him when he said(i only asked him to show me road to the next street)from his explanation the woman couldn't wait to hear the next line of it when she started calling people to come over and see a kidnapper...
Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by helinues: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
We have to be vigilant. Evil people everywhere
Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by Obascoetubi: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Durabest:
she was going to buy my Baby milk when these man drove passed her and at a time he stopped when he saw the little boy coming close him,thougt they were a bid far from her but she overhead when the man was telling the boy to come into the car,the moment she noticed that the boy was about goin into the car,she ran toward them and was calling these little to come that the mother was looking for him,and these boy was insisting that the mum was not calling him.When the man noticed that my was still calling the boy,he jump out of his car nd was ranting threating to beat her if she conutinue as if he want to eat the boy,that he was only telling the boy to show him road to the next street God so kind a passeraby (woman)heard him when he said(i only asked him to show me road to the next street)from his explanation the woman couldn't wait to hear the next line of it when she started calling people to come over and see a kidnapper...
So what next? kidnapper run?

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by Durabest: 1:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Obascoetubi:
So what next? kidnapper run?
the moment he noticed that people were coming he zoom off.He was luck becaus i was not there.
Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:37am On Jul 19, 2022
Sadly, there are many kids like the boy who haven't been taught the number one thing kids should be taught.....DO NOT TALK TO STRANGERS, AND CERTAINLY DO NOT ENTER A STRANGERS CAR FOR ANY REASON! That man will try again, that's why his car number should have been noted if they couldn't catch him. If he had been caught and forced to take police to his house, i'm sure many horrors would have been uncovered!

And i wonder why the OP couldn't explain exactly what happened in the first initial post. The details had to be prised out of him one question at a time!
Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by Obascoetubi: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Durabest:
the moment he noticed that people were coming he zoom off.He was luck becaus i was not there.
WOW
Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by Gandollar(f): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Durabest:
Wawu! God bless your wife for us o.
Re: How My Wife Saved A Little Boy. by Gandollar(f): 5:54am On Jul 19, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Sadly, there are many kids like the boy who haven't been taught the number one thing kids should be taught.....DO NOT TALK TO STRANGERS, AND CERTAINLY DO NOT ENTER A STRANGERS CAR FOR ANY REASON! That man will try again, that's why his car number should have been noted if they couldn't catch him. If he had been caught and forced to take police to his house, i'm sure many horrors would have been uncovered!

And i wonder why the OP couldn't explain exactly what happened in the first initial post. The details had to be prised out of him one question at a time!
You see, you don't tell children not to talk to strangers, you rather teach them not to go off with strangers.
An innocent stranger might be missing his way, and an eighth year old could steer him back to course and vice versa.
They can talk to strangers from a safe distance but they must not go off with a stranger,

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: I Have Quarreled With Tinubu On Muslim-muslim Ticket For 15 Years / “Do Not Allow Bbnaija Distract You” – Peter Obi's VP, Yusuf Datti Begs Youths / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.