Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. (2721 Views)

Ademola Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by zoedew: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
https://l.kphx.net/s?d=7216407581303959862&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tTkc=&g=ec69378cb897503f961d085fb1bc302b
In view of the judgment of the FHC Osogbo that the PDP Primaries that produced Adeleke Ademola was not validly held because the delegates known to the Party were not in attendance it remains to be seen whether he could have validly been declared winner of an election he was not qualified to contest at Law. Let’s be civil in discussing this. I noticed the moderators removed or hid the topic minutes ago. That should be in bad taste in a society where free speech is not unlawful but a fundamental right. I ask that you do not do that this time around.
Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by Nwabueze22: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ndi ZOO called nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by zoedew: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
The moderators will do the right to free speech a lot of good by restoring the thread already running on this topic that was removed or hidden. I cannot be threatened. Let’s debate the matter here.
Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by abobote: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
All these May not.
Same way tomorrow is not assured.
Like you may not see tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by zoedew: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
abobote:
All these May not.
Same way tomorrow is not assured.
Like you may not see tomorrow

We may not see tomorrow. Our times are in the hands of God. Only God knows. That said, it occurs to me that APC Gubernatorial victories in Osun State have largely been by court judgments and this might be no exception.
Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by Skyfly007: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Move on bro..Adeleke is next Governor of Osun and will govern till 2026...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by zoedew: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Skyfly007:
Move on bro..Adeleke is next Governor of Osun and will govern till 2026...

I like your spirit. Going forward it should be seen whether that election was conducted in line with the provisions of the Electoral Act 2022.
Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
zoedew:
https://l.kphx.net/s?d=7216407581303959862&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tTkc=&g=ec69378cb897503f961d085fb1bc302b
In view of the judgment of the FHC Osogbo that the PDP Primaries that produced Adeleke Ademola was not validly held because the delegates known to the Party were not in attendance it remains to be seen whether he could have validly been declared winner of an election he was not qualified to contest at Law. Let’s be civil in discussing this. I noticed the moderators removed or hid the topic minutes ago. That should be in bad taste in a society where free speech is not unlawful but a fundamental right. I ask that you do not do that this time around.
Pele tie....Sha take Panadol and sleep..you can wake up after 2026 when Adeleke tenure is done!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by Validated: 1:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Oga, pre-election matters are already dead. Secondly, PDP affairs is internal and not judiciable. All you pocket lawyers and analysts forget that PDP have SANS on her retainership. Kindly go and lick your wounds in peace and stop disturbing Adeleke, who by God's grace will be sworn in soon.

5 Likes

Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by 35824L: 1:49am On Jul 19, 2022
One sure thing is that the supreme court has the final say, not really Inec .
Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by 9jahotblog: 1:58am On Jul 19, 2022
zoedew:
Justice Nathaniel Ayo-Emmanuel, while delivering his judgment, held that the primary election conducted at the WOCDIF Centre, Osogbo, on March 8, 2022 which produced Babayemi, was null and void.

The judge said the primary that produced Babayemi did not follow provisions of Sections 82 (1) and (5) and 84(1) of the Electoral Act, 2022 as the Independent National Electoral Commission was not given 21 days notice before the exercise.

The judge added that the primary was not observed by the Independent National Electoral Commission, as stipulated by the Electoral Act, 2022.

The court ruled that primary election conducted by the State Working Committee of a political party is not recognised by the Electoral Act, 2022, adding that all conditions for a valid primary election were met by the exercise supervised by the PDP national leadership that produced Adeleke as the governorship candidate.
Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by DonMaxxy(m): 4:43am On Jul 19, 2022
zoedew:

We may not see tomorrow. Our times are in the hands of God. Only God knows. That said, it occurs to me that APC Gubernatorial victories in Osun State have largely been by court judgments and this might be no exception.

Why are you bent om forcing this your view down the people's throat. How much were you paid. Guy Tanko have been removed I hope you know. The new CJN is not a quota System CJN and cannot afford to cause Political insatiability in Osun state same thing happening in Imo State, since Ihedioha was robbed.

You have made your observations, stop forcing in down our throats. If that happens PDP is winning Osun state in the Presidential election. I can assure you that..

But take this to the nearest bank, Ademola Adeleke is destined to govern Osun State. Even if you rob him now, he will still govern Osun State one day.

You keep on duplicating this topic and unleashing your different monikers to comment in support, are you people not tired. Bro go look for better work

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by Almaigaa: 5:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Nwabueze22:
Ndi ZOO called nigeria

BIAFRA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by donleo92(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Una forget say PDP get SAN, still get the masses for their side
Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by zoedew: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2022
9jahotblog:
Justice Nathaniel Ayo-Emmanuel, while delivering his judgment, held that the primary election conducted at the WOCDIF Centre, Osogbo, on March 8, 2022 which produced Babayemi, was null and void.

The judge said the primary that produced Babayemi did not follow provisions of Sections 82 (1) and (5) and 84(1) of the Electoral Act, 2022 as the Independent National Electoral Commission was not given 21 days notice before the exercise.

The judge added that the primary was not observed by the Independent National Electoral Commission, as stipulated by the Electoral Act, 2022.

The court ruled that primary election conducted by the State Working Committee of a political party is not recognised by the Electoral Act, 2022, adding that all conditions for a valid primary election were met by the exercise supervised by the PDP national leadership that produced Adeleke as the governorship candidate.
Great then!
Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by zoedew: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

Pele tie....Sha take Panadol and sleep..you can wake up after 2026 when Adeleke tenure is done!
I was already soundly asleep when you stayed awake to post . I’m only concerned about the legal issues.

Looking at the issues critically it will all turn on the pronouncement of the court of appeal Akure on the matter. It will be great for Babayemi to withdraw the appeal as one does not know how the court of appeal will view the matter. The PJ in that no send anybody. Respect the Learned Jurist!

1 Like

Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by Iamicekid(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Na ur papa wan come comot am
Re: Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State. by zoedew: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Looking at the issues critically it will all turn on the pronouncement of the court of appeal Akure on the matter. It will be great for Babayemi to withdraw the appeal as one does not know how the court of appeal will view the matter. The PJ in that no send anybody. Respect the Learned Jurist!

(1) (Reply)

The Real Motive Behind Buhari's Privatization Of The NNPC / Any Snake That Swallows Money Under My Administration Must Vomit It – Peter Obi / Angry Obidient Calls Out British PM Over Peter Obi Detention At UK Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.