Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,947 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere (1443 Views)

Aircraft Leasing: Why Are Nigerians So Ignoramus / Festus Keyamo Defends Tinubu's Cassava, Agbado Ewa Trending Videoo / State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
ÈGÀN DÒFO!

THE CASSAVA+ ÀGBÀDO NARRATIVE: EDUCATED IGNORAMUSES EVERYWHERE

Isn't it funny that same graduates who welcomed cassava bread of the PDP era and e'en thumbed up for GEJ are today mocking Asiwaju for mentioning a multi-billion dollar value chain staple foods like cassava and corn �?

How people who claim to be educated, with some of them being doctoral degree holders display apogee of ignorance is stupefyingly discombobulating. Must we spoon-feed them or take them through tutelage of the economic value chain of cassava and corn �?

Okay, for the sake of education, cassava as a farm produce can generate huge forex income for Nigeria. It can also generate mouth-watering IGR with avalanche job opportunities with multiplier effect. Cassava has among other derivates chips, animal feeds, HQCF, bread, biscuit, and snacks. Cassava is equally used as glue for plywood. Cassava starch is one of the best used for food and beverages, textile, glucose and many pharmaceuticals, but then, what do these naysayers know beyond hat*red?

Corn on the other hand can give us corn starch, corn syrup, maltodextrin, vegetable oil, cellulose, sorbitol derivatives in sugar free items such as such as candy, chewing gum, cosmetics, mouth wash, and toothpaste. We also can generate other products such as corn starch. These doo*fuses do not even know that Asiwaju is a First Class product from one of the best universities in the United States. He must have done his research beyond derision before coming up with the idea of making corn as one of our economic cash cows.

How many ladies today know that corn can actually be used to produce personal care products such as shampoo? It is produced by the reaction of glucose from corn starch with the fatty oil. Ethanol, cornflakes, brown sugar, baking powder are among the many derivatives from corn. This is aside those who use it as edibles.

The educated ignoramuses' poor attempt at mocking Asiwaju has turned out to show how shallow, myopic, fatuous and empty their brains are. May God not lemme become a wailer o'er Asiwaju's ambition.

A lot now rea*son from their anus just to prove their hat*red for a man under grace.

God of Asiwaju, please touch my life too.

#AsiwajuIsComing

Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE
Ògbéni Czar (#OC)

1 Share

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
You are a clown. Keep kissing someone's ass over 20k stipends while his son eats caviar and croissants.

Agbado and cassava fire you there

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Naijanascam: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sometimes there is sense in some nonsense

APC=Agbado Plus Cassava

Lordviccodaguru.... take care of this Two giant pots till the election days because you get sense walahi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by ElSudani: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
They lack the capacity to think, that is why. The Thai made billions from rice, Malaysia practically developed their country with palm products. We are blessed with the capacity to compete with them in any of these including agbado and cassava and many other things.
Some slow thinking people are here laughing at their own stupidity.
I am beginning to think not everyone can be successful even if you pick dollars from the sidewalk.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
They say apc is agbado plus Cassava

Without agbado plus Cassava, you will go hungry
Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Whois(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hustle oh or else Tinubu and his handlers will roast Agbado and Cassava ontop your head while they chop better diet life got to offer.

A great man once said " I want to say is that they don't care about us "

10 Likes

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by ElSudani: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Whois:
Hustle oh or else Tinubu and his handlers will roast Agbado and Cassava ontop your head while they chop better diet life got to offer.

A lot of the "good food" have corn and cassava derivatives anyway. One way or the other you will still eat agbado and cassava.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by BATified2023: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
topcatking:
You are a clown. Keep kissing someone's ass over 20k stipends while his son eats caviar and croissants.

Agbado and cassava fire you there
can u show us pictures of where peter obi son is soaking garri in mama put?

Since u want to make us believe he doesn’t have money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by BATified2023: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Whois:

it’s a big shame on u if u take d finished product of any of those staple food

No wonder buhari described many youths as lazy n ignorant,they only care about social media clout n not deep thinking research

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Sincinnati: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Cassava fall on you

Kwashiorkor fall on you

Cos BAT is in love with you ehh
LordviccoDaGuru:
[/quote]
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=114865953]

2 Likes

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Qtrpst4: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
So how did your tifnubu say he will develop nigeria with agbado? And what brought the agbado talk

ElSudani:
They lack the capacity to think, that is why. The Thai made billions from rice, Malaysia practically developed their country with palm products. We are blessed with the capacity to compete with them in any of these including agbado and cassava and many other things.
I am beginning to think not everyone can be successful even if you pick dollars from the sidewalk.

2 Likes

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
can u show us pictures of where peter obi son is soaking garri in mama put?

Since u want to make us believe he doesn’t have money

Dude, I don't want to make you believe anything! + I challenge candidate's based on their utterances. Peter & Atiku said nothing about recruiting youth into the army or feeding them cassava and agbado.

I mean! 21st century! And the the army is the only job creation he can think of? Or cassava and agbado for feeding? Will his son join the army and eat the same fare as said youth?

With the number of immensely talented youth in this country, is that the best offer he can make them?

So... when I point these things out, I believe his supporters , rather than get mad at me for stating the obvious, they should quiz their candidate's.

The sooner Seyi starts eating cassava and agbado, the more convinced we will be about tinubu' s sincerity

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by SmellyNyash: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ur a goat with no brain

Nonsense agbado eater

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Whois(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sincinnati:
Cassava fall on you

Kwashiorkor fall on you

Cos BAT is in love with you ehh

lol i reject him . . back to sender

BATified2023:
it’s a big shame on u if u take d finished product of any of those staple food

No wonder buhari described many youths as lazy n ignorant,they only care about social media clout n not deep thinking research

BATified2023 bigger shame on u for ass licking a failed leader like buhari and as if suffer no dey tire u tinubu as inherited u from suffering to more suffering. Oya Calm down and drink your garri in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by BATified2023: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
topcatking:

Dude, I don't want to make you believe anything! + I challenge candidate's based on their utterances. Peter & Atiku said nothing about recruiting youth into the army or feeding them cassava and agbado.

I mean! 21st century! And the the army is the only job creation he can think of? Or cassava and agbado for feeding? Will his son join the army and eat the same fare as said youth?

With the number of immensely talented youth in this country, is that the best offer he can make them?

So... when I point these things out, I believe his supporters , rather than get mad at me for stating the obvious, they should quiz their candidate's.

The sooner Seyi starts eating cassava and agbado, the more convinced we will be about tinubu' s sincerity

u are just another educated illiterate

The maize n cassava u are mocking today n publicly displaying your ignorance are raw materials to many finished products u have in d advanced world today

So the chips,cassava bread,grilled starch n co where are they made from?
The pap n other processed foods u take what are d raw materials?

I want to believe u know d right thing but u are just clout chasing cos I don’t believe any sane person won’t understand that cassava n maize are raw materials

Where do u get pop corn from?
The same pop corn they package for 2k in cinemas?

U people are just annoying,like many foreigners here will just b wondering y Nigerian youths are so unexposed

Read about raw materials n finished products

Read about varieties of finished products that maize n cassava serve as their raw materials

U are annoying,I can bet u are an admission seeker cos that d level your brain is right now
Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by nkem1992: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
this one don the blow grammar untop aboda and cassava, e don dey enter them small small.
Atiku shot himself on the leg by taking down the tweet condemning Deborahs gruesome murder
Tinubu shot himself by emilokaning and agbado and cassavering
Kwankwaso by saying the north will only vote their own
Shetimma by saying nigeria is too complex for obi
Sawore by abusing elders for supporting obi
Obi is yet to shot himself.
Things are getting more interesting, whether obi wins or not, his antecedent will alter
politics in nigeria for good.

1 Like

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by BATified2023: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Whois:

lol i reject him . . back to sender

BATified2023 bigger shame on u for ass licking a failed leader like buhari and as if suffer no dey tire u tinubu as inherited u from suffering to more suffering. Oya Calm down and drink your garri in peace.
that u n your family suffer doesn’t mean everyone is suffering

I don’t like tinubu initially but u people are stupidly annoying that it’s obvious u are just attacking him without any reasonable thing against him

U claimed he doesn’t have certificate n I wonder how someone without certificate can work in a multinational company?

U claim he’s a wanted drug baron n I wonder how a USA consular (someone representing USA in Nigeria) can visit d house of a man wanted?

U people claimed he’s wanted abroad but this guy travel anytime anyhow,y has he not been arrested?

U are claiming maize n cassava bullshit

Do u care to know d number of finished products maize n cassava serve as their raw materials?
Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by mycar: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=114865953][/quote]
The issue is not cassava and corn but the rationale behind it, why would you recruit youth in the military and feed them with it, it is a careless talk if you ask me, nobody is less human being
Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by marenkurz: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nigerians are incredible.
I mean, Angela Merkel and Obama combine would struggle to reduce the rate at which people fall into poverty in Nigeria even if they rule for 16 years uninterrupted.

If anyone think Nigeria is going to turn out well, that person has not been paying attention.

1 Like

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by nkem1992: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:
50 million youth into the army
Feed them with agbado and cassava
You here expressing your sentiments..
Well done solomon of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by nkem1992: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
u are just another educated illiterate

The maize n cassava u are mocking today n publicly displaying your ignorance are raw materials to many finished products u have in d advanced world today

So the chips,cassava bread,grilled starch n co where are they made from?
The pap n other processed foods u take what are d raw materials?

I want to believe u know d right thing but u are just clout chasing cos I don’t believe any sane person won’t understand that cassava n maize are raw materials

Where do u get pop corn from?
The same pop corn they package for 2k in cinemas?

U people are just annoying,like many foreigners here will just b wondering y Nigerian youths are so unexposed

Read about raw materials n finished products

Read about varieties of finished products that maize n cassava serve as their raw materials

U are annoying,I can bet u are an admission seeker cos that d level your brain is right now
Why are you people supporting evil?
Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by ElSudani: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
nkem1992:

50 million youth into the army
Feed them with agbado and cassava
You here expressing your sentiments..
Well done solomon of Nigeria.

50 million? Tone down the lie my friend.

1 Like

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by ElSudani: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
nkem1992:

Why are you people supporting evil?

Why do you support stupidity?

1 Like

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by nkem1992: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:
I need to say this..

Igbo needs to be flushed out of the southwest.

We must start now.
Start now if you gave balls, animal in human skill
You didn't give us osibanjo to support, you brought tinubu and expect us to support failure, its not in us so to do.
Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by tctrills: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

A lot of the "good food" corn and cassava derivatives anyway. One way or the other you will still eat agbado and cassava.
Your boss would conscript you into the army and feed you with Agbado and cassava. There is nothing you guys would not defend.
Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by nkem1992: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
mycar:

The issue is not cassava and corn but the rationale behind it, why would you recruit youth in the military and feed them with it, it is a careless talk if you ask me, nobody is less human being
They will never agree with you no matter how had you try to logically explain, it is very fatal to be foolishly intelligent.
Comrade always add a little vawulence.
Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Whois(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
that u n your family suffer doesn’t mean everyone is suffering

I don’t like tinubu initially but u people are stupidly annoying that it’s obvious u are just attacking him without any reasonable thing against him

U claimed he doesn’t have certificate n I wonder how someone without certificate can work in a multinational company?

U claim he’s a wanted drug baron n I wonder how a USA consular (someone representing USA in Nigeria) can visit d house of a man wanted?

U people claimed he’s wanted abroad but this guy travel anytime anyhow,y has he not been arrested?

U are claiming maize n cassava bullshit

Do u care to know d number of finished products maize n cassava serve as their raw materials?

*You don't like him initially but suddenly his abbreviation inspired your BATified2023 moniker?

*show where i claimed he is without certificate If u are not generalizing

*show where i claimed he is into drugs

*show where i claimed he is wanted abroad

*Ur lord and savior "tinubu" started agbado and cassava b.s when he said he will recruit u and ur hungry friends into army with promise to feed u agbado n cassava for breakfast, lunch n dinner.

*Did u attend Agbado cassava community high school? lol
Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Kagd10: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
nkem1992:

Start now if you gave balls, animal in human skill
You didn't give us osibanjo to support, you brought tinubu and expect us to support failure, its not in us so to do.

The last time, your accursed igwe cried when we dealt with them in Ondo state. You dey mad. We won't tolerate your toxicity again in the south west. You can't come to the southwest and be telling us gibberish.
Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by Whois(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Anybody coming to you to campaign on behalf of APC from now till 2023 is your enemy.

1 Like

Re: The Cassava+ Agbado Narrative: Educated Ignoramus Everywhere by nkem1992: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

The last time, your accursed igwe cried when we dealt with them in Ondo state. You dey mad. We won't tolerate your toxicity again in the south west. You can't come to the southwest and come be telling us gibberish.
So voting our candidate translate to toxicity or what do you imply by toxicity. Or ya all expect us to worship you ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Govt Begins Sudden Construction Of Road Leading To LP Rally Venue / What Is This Talk About The North Abandoning Tinubu / History Beckons: Posterity Will Judge Anyone That Fail To Vote For Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.