Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,620 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (73182 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Emir01: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sunday2021:
we will go to the extreme if possible. Any pastor that support Muslim Muslim ticket should be stoned to death.
We will not allow these business pastors to deceive us again. Any pastor that said we should vote for a Muslim Muslims ticket,we will burn down his house.

Good way to go
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Waterbear(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
IbadeHQ:
kiss

Your hate is destroying you...
They asked you to be Obidient and yusful you said no, you rather eat Bat shit..
It's ok...
To each their own ..
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Waterbear(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
IbadeHQ post=His parents are well educated and instead of acting irrational like stupid Ipob miscreants that believe Buhari is dead and Jibril is in AsoRock or that a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka a failure in Anambra is the next Messiah

His parents would simply check C.V of all aspirants and commend him for picking the most qualified guy

Savage reply, May your days be long.

Any Yoruba indigene that joins these cursed ipob lunatics to hate Tinubu regarding his presidential ambition must have his brain checked. Everybody knows ipigs are cursed generation, if not, you will not hear them abuse Orji Kalu, Chimaroke nnamani and other satanically cursed leaders from the yeast. You serve PDP for 22 years without considering you fit enough for presidency, you now turn your hatred to Tinubu as if he stole their inheritance. I spit on ipigs lunatic.:

kiss

Your hate is destroying you... They asked you to be Obidient and yusful you said no, you rather eat Bat shit.. It's ok... To each their own ..
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by tribalmall: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Very true same aboki the fool Azikwe slave under with Balewa, same one Ekwueme rotted in Kirikiri for the looting of Shagari n just the other same aboki the Pandora Criminal worshipped as god in Atiku. You can see you are from a cursed tribe with no hope or redemption. Every single decision you n your pathetic tribe took as been laced with nothing but sorrow n regret of unimaginable proportion to you.

AfonjaConehead:

The same aboki that you and you entire family and your emi lo Kan jagbajantis voted for twice,nor be JuJu be that!!? grin
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AfonjaConehead: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
tribalmall:
Very true same aboki the fool Azikwe slave under with Balewa, same one Ekwueme rotted in Kirikiri for the looting of Shagari n just the other same aboki the Pandora Criminal worshipped as god in Atiku. You can see you are from a cursed tribe with no hope or redemption. Every single decision you n your pathetic tribe took as been laced with nothing but sorrow n regret of unimaginable proportion to you.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sayso: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
ShenTeh:

I am a full blooded Yoruba man. I am not only going to vote Peter Obi (if I am in the country during the election), but I am activeley campaigning for him.

So please tell me where you got your data from.
I am a victim so are many igbos in SPDC. Tell me how many Igbos are PA to Adeboye and their likes? The nepotic nature of a yoruba person towards igbos are second to none. The north where I am accepts igbos vice versa.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IbadeHQ: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Waterbear:

Your hate is destroying you... They asked you to be Obidient and yusful you said no, you rather eat Bat shit.. It's ok... To each their own ..

Obediently quing behind a known pace setter. In the person of Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I don't want to aligned with an ipob apologist.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Waterbear(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Obediently quing behind a known pace setter. In the person of Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I don't want to aligned with an ipob apologist.

You know, you can achieve your point without insulting other people..

How would you feel if a white man bluntly calls you an African monkey? How is that different from you calling your same blood, same skin colour neighbor's ipigs?
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Myhusband(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

If actually you got that 5% IQ,you would've known that not everyone you come across is from the east.

look at the cow denying his ancestral land to gain political point

dummy
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IbadeHQ: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Waterbear:

You know, you can achieve your point without insulting other people..

How would you feel if a white man bluntly calls you an African monkey? How is that different from you calling your same blood, same skin colour neighbor's ipigs?

Show me where I wrote ipig? You can read it again and show me where I threw insult.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Waterbear(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Show me where I wrote ipig? You can read it again and show me where I threw insult.

Here bro

Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IbadeHQ: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Waterbear:

Here bro

U quote diff. topic entirely. every topic with it's emotion and reactions. Don't think you're clever.
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Waterbear(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
IbadeHQ:

U quote diff. topic entirely. every topic with it's emotion and reactions. Don't think you're clever.

I showed you what you shared...
Same topic..
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by adeboyeku(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
saintadeola:
Don’t tell us nonsense,let pastor Adeboyeku come out direct and tell Nigerians that he support Muslim Muslim ticket

Not a big fan of politics thou but congratulations to who ever wins the presidential election
Re: Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Suunnn(f): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.