Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,171 members, 7,950,049 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Be Ware Of Bats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Ware Of Bats (488 Views)

Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / This Is The Only "Winning" Strategy Of Bats / Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Ware Of Bats by Abdu81: 5:41am On Jul 19, 2022
Do you know that BATs are used in making charms that blinds people?

Please Nigerian as the 2023 election is coming closer please avoid anything that have to do with BATs we need to see all the candidates clearly before voting.
Please avoid BATs for your sights especially your political sights please, is for your good and the good all Nigerians

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Be Ware Of Bats by chiefolododo(m): 5:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Toh...

1 Like

Re: Be Ware Of Bats by Moh247: 5:51am On Jul 19, 2022
Everyone dey Campaign with sense and maturity since 1999 he reach Ipob idiots turn dem turn am to childishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Ware Of Bats by Moh247: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2022
cool
Re: Be Ware Of Bats by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
Na Ogun go kill your useless father wey make you follow me talk like this

I Sabi your useless mama before

Oloshi better get sense make I no curse you... Because Na Jeje I dey my lane

Idioy

Drop location if e sure for you, Mohammed. I won't dilly words with you on the internet. If you know your dad did not father a genetic invalid, and your mom didn't raise an imbecille, Moh, drop location let's handle this like men.
Re: Be Ware Of Bats by Moh247: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Drop location if e sure for you, Mohammed. I won't dilly words with you on the internet. If you know your dad did not father a genetic invalid, and your mom didn't raise an imbecille, Moh, drop location let's handle this like men.

Boys full all nest tell me your location if you be man talk am make I follow you table matter.. make hungry vultures sef see something flex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Ware Of Bats by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

Boys full all nest tell me your location if you be man talk am make I follow you table matter
I dey Upper Sakponba now, but due to the nature of my job I can arrange to meet with you anywhere in Nigeria in just 2 days. Where are you? Follow me back, I don send you DM.

1 Like

Re: Be Ware Of Bats by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
Drop location moh
Re: Be Ware Of Bats by Moh247: 6:11am On Jul 19, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
I dey Upper Sakponba now, but due to the nature of my job I can arrange to meet with you anywhere in Nigeria in just 2 days. Where are you? Follow me back, I don send you DM.

You too dey talk .. I go see your dm wetin dey give you that mind we go follow know
Re: Be Ware Of Bats by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:

You too dey talk .. I go see your dm wetin dey give you that mind we go follow know
Drop location, leave too much talk bro.
Re: Be Ware Of Bats by MITCHELL96: 6:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Oh! Seriously ? grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Unveils 'new NNPC' / Photos: Cheering Crowd Of Dunamis / Video: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Lafia Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.