Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,777 members, 7,965,923 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:06 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death (45364 Views)

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Jat33: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2022
If you don't have what to say keep quit
kelvine:
Things people go through. Everyone has a story and every story is different.
If Kemi went through this then she is a survivor indeed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2022
thesicilian:

She's not that delusional if you understand even half of what she writes.
Say what you will, but personally I find her very intelligent and entertaining. Her refusal to always follow the bandwagon sets her apart from other journalists.
God bless you for this...
Many are following the wagon... If you dont .. You are a lunatic thing dey always vex me... I said to someone here too that if the person doesnt understand her message the person to should just move on

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2022
decatalyst:
Clearly unstable true true.

She doesn't even know when to shut up!
Like you dont know when to ignore... Hypo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Baselm: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2022
when remembering the dead, it is not uncommon to recount your encounters with them. Kemi only recounted hers, May God comfort the family of the departed.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Antimarraige:
I've never seen any wrong doing from kemi even as most people hates her. I always calm down to read her posts and it usually makes sense. She's a journalist but people are always quick to abuse her anytime she makes an investigation.

That Shows how most Nigerians internet sensations are actually dumb but they try to form woke online. Ride on aunty kemi, I dey feel you anytime anyday
God bless you ...
NL here shows majority of the youth can't really think deep and very much biased

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Mercury12:
It is Okay. Ada is in a better place now.
Kemi sorry you had to went through all that. Lack of enough knowledge can make humans do stupid things sometimes, So rest and don't talk bad about the dead whom isn't here to defend herself
You too rest on kemis posts
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Solofresh2: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:
She's unhinged, always spewing gibberish.

This meniac will never grow up
Shut Up!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
WE DONT TAKE MENTAL HEALTH SERIOUS IN THIS COUNTRY.

IN A SANE COUNTRY KEMI SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL
Did you say in a sane country... You don goof
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
I bet, many people will not read and take time to understand the message Kemi is passing.
Nigeriams are just too impatient...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Solofresh2: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2022
kelvine:
Most Nigerians are mentally ill
See them insulting her the more

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Very true....She's an asset to we nigerians but her being unique/blunt makes people see her as mad grin

No wonder she always says nigerians are smart but not intelligent grin

I have actually learnt a lot from following her alone on her social media platforms...
We love lies a lot ... Why politicians strive here even when we know they ain't the right person...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Rhozabeth(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Now I know this woman is really sick upstairs!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2022
alizma:

Thank God o, finally someone share my understanding of the message. with the kind of responses, I thought I won't find someone that sees the message from my side of understanding.
Many are just angry over not working on their failure ... Always shifting blames or looking for something or someone to shift it to
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Being different for the sake of so is actually useless. She might be educated but intelligent?
Are you intelligent?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by 90th: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Everyone will die is just a matter of time, Just do good and be remember for it....#we move
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

you are on point bro, Nigerians are too emotional. they barely think with their head always following the crowd
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Solofresh2: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
yes ooo I don see wetin I go dey use troll you.
I go dey call you Kemi's husband

Btw
the lady is useless
And you?
U are useful?
At least we know she is a journalist
Who the fvck are you undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Mercury12(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2022
mixta140:

You too rest on kemis posts

Get at me dog. Lemme know what u trying to say exactly.
My post my opinion. If u have problem with any of my point then say it with your full chest
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Mrhonesty: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2022
You not Kemi gibberishing here. Kemi sounds sane, mature, educative and Godly here today. Please, read again and learn from what she said.

undecided
God1000:
She's unhinged, always spewing gibberish.

This meniac will never grow up

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2022
KristaPretty:
You can only understand Kemi and her posts if you are intelligent or remove sentiment from your thoughts
No two ways

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Kajaard: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2022
I hate this Kemi with a passion.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Laggafin: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=thesicilian post=114872669]
Say what you will, but personally I find her very intelligent and entertaining. Her refusal to always follow the bandwagon sets her apart from other journalists.[/quot
You are simply heartless.. i mean u support dragging someone who is dead ? Mehn there's too many cold blooded species throthing this platform and to come to see some even liking the emotionless piece of thrash.. God abeg o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Onyipk: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2022
That Ada Ameh is dead does not make Kemi right. That your side of the story in Sylvester's case prevailed does not still make Kemi right because Nigeria is so corrupt and we all know how big men hush things up.

But what I don't understand is the need for Kemi's write up that made no sense in the face of Ada Ameh's death. Is she insunating what I think in that line?

Please since some of us claim that Kemi is so intelligent, I see no intelligence in what she has written by re- visiting an issue in Ada Ameh 's demise. This is not her first time to goof . She also goofed when the late singer Osinachi died accusing Frank Edward... even if she was refering to another Osinachi, Kemi is yet to apologise for that goof.

She should know when to speak especially when death is involved for it can be embarassig! What utter nonsense is this even from an older generation and still want ro trend with another man's death?

It is well o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Mercury12:

Get at me dog. Lemme know what u trying to say exactly.
My post my opinion. If u have problem with any of my point then say it with your full chest
And you called Kemi mad... Yeye people... No carry your frustrations come my side ...
Kemis post her opinion ... Mine too my opinion...
No monopoly of opinion... You dont own NL or internet or internet service provider...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Lightorder: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2022
kelvine:
survivor my foot. Survivor who wouldn’t be in her lane
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by okoroemeka(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2022
sylve11:
It does not matter what people think of a dead man after his death. cool
anything you do or say na for your pocket, nothing concern a dead body
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Mrhonesty: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2022
You are very wise. Thank you for reading before commenting.
They just saw the name KEMI and Start typing.

thesicilian:

Say what you will, but personally I find her very intelligent and entertaining. Her refusal to always follow the bandwagon sets her apart from other journalists.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Mrhonesty:
You not Kemi gibberishing here. Kemi sounds sane, mature, educative and Godly here today. Please, read again and learn from what she said.

undecided
Many can't really read and comprehend... They just wanted to attack needlessly
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Mercury12(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2022
mixta140:

And you called Kemi mad... Yeye people... No carry your frustrations come my side ...
Where did I call kemi mad?

I think you need to go back to school or see a psychiatrist because it is either you can't read or you have comprehension problem. Perhaps you skip your meds again today. Nairaland and its weird people undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Kajaard:
I hate this Kemi with a passion.
Its doesn't matter to her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by mixta140: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
anything you do or say na for your pocket, nothing concern a dead body
But you defending dead body concerns you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Nyanabo(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
She tried he best not to sound as if she was celebrating her death, but she did a very bad job. She is indeed happy Our Emu is no longer here. But she forgets one thing, That death roams around and it enters into everyone's home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) / "Beauty, Brains And Power" - Tonto Dikeh Slays In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.