Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,350 members, 7,974,466 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:56 AM

“i'm So Happy I Apologised Before You Left. Blessing Okoro On Ada Ameh's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i'm So Happy I Apologised Before You Left. Blessing Okoro On Ada Ameh's Death (1049 Views)

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i'm So Happy I Apologised Before You Left. Blessing Okoro On Ada Ameh's Death by Palevu: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Controversial Nigerian relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro, has reacted to the death of actress Ada Ameh

The blogger took to her page to express how much the actress' demise affected her as she thanked God for apologising before her passing

Blessing also posted a screenshot of the apology message she sent to the actress after she blasted her on social media in 2021

Nollywood actress Ada Ameh’s death has drawn reactions from many including controversial relationship blogger, Blessing 'CEO' Okoro.

In reaction to Ameh’s death, Blessing took to her official page to express deep sadness at the news. She however seemed grateful for apologising to the actress before her demise.

Recall that Blessing and Ameh had trended in 2021 after the blogger blasted the actress on social media for her comments to controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo concerning the death of Sylvester Oromoni.

Blessing Okoro says she is glad she apoligised to Ada Ameh before her death. Photos: @adaameh, @officialblessingokoro
Source: Instagram

Okoro shared a screenshot showing the apology message she sent to Ameh on December 14, 2021, where she admitted to the actress that she had crossed the line and she also showed remorse for the disrespectful words she used.

In the caption of the post, Okoro wrote:

“I swear this hit me. I am so happy I apologized before you left I would have hit myself so bad .

Your energy was so powerful and you fought like a tiger .

Thank you so much for the laugher you put on our faces, thank you for all the entertainment. You are indeed loved .

. Rest in the bosom of the lord . ”

See the post below:

https://vivsco.com/featured/blessing-okoro-im-so-happy-i-apologised/

1 Like

Re: “i'm So Happy I Apologised Before You Left. Blessing Okoro On Ada Ameh's Death by Bruno3000(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2022
If not what would hv happened? The dead hv no power to harm, the living. Rip madam Ada
Re: “i'm So Happy I Apologised Before You Left. Blessing Okoro On Ada Ameh's Death by dollynnn(f): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2022
No one knows tomorrow

Be at peace with people who may cross your path. You never can tell when your time will come.
Re: “i'm So Happy I Apologised Before You Left. Blessing Okoro On Ada Ameh's Death by Laggafin: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Bruno3000:
If not what would hv happened? The dead hv no power to harm, the living. Rip madam Ada
Think before u spill

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Now A Born Again Christian” – Ruger Declares After Undergoing Deliverance / Full Video: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife In Bed With Pastor / “you’re A Tribal Bigot” – Paul Okoye Slams Brymo Over Comments On Ndi Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.