Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,020 members, 7,931,508 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) (50226 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by TheZeezle(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Chai who noticed the dead girl shape. The foolish boy Sabi good thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by bennyflipy(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Boogyman what do have to say about this
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Tarela007(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Crime of passion still remains one of the deadliest. Sad for both families!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by SIMONEKPA7: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Because of iPhone 11 Pro Max. jail don de call you. Naija prison for that matter. Guy you don Bleep up. Life imprisonment with hard labour

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by limitless777(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
What a satanic character!!!

You wasted the life of your daughter's mother over a Mobile phone Drugs, imbecility and foolishness at best.

RIP to the poor and unfortunate soul who thought she was cohabiting with a human.

This is sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Truetalk3139: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Omo *100
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Okobola146: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2022
See as him resemble lalasticlala
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Lighthammer(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Its a pity.....
He is still a boy, not a man... There are more than hundred ways to skin a cat.. He should have act like a man and be the sheep here... Both he choose not to and he has landed himself in hell... And Some girls need to be schooled in the art of patience.... That's how I mistakenly bumped into one girl at a supermarket, guess what she did next? She wanted to slap me, even after apologising to her, I kukuma calm myself down make person wey hin own don spoil no spoil my own...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Entprys(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Well deserved
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by achi4u(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2022
Go to jail without any phone.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by phranq30(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
He should cool off in jail where men go teach am beta lesson. He shouldn’t just drop the soap while bathing, if you know what I mean grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Typical....

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
See fresh and well shaped woman this iidiot sent to early grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Commentor: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Iphone don go.

Girlfriend don go.

Boyfriend don go.

Assistant boyfriend sef don disappear.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Ixodes:
Shit...now he will have to spend the rest of his life incarcerated. Kai what a pity
And still without mobile phone.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Gbasgbos111: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2022
If she had lived with her parents or relatives, she would have been alive today. Some girls should find something doing no matter how small so that they would be able to take care of themselves not relying on men.

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by kayperry: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Weytin Iphone don cause between boys and gurlz of this generation is beyond pro MAX.
magnoliaa what can you do for an iphone cheesy

i heard a gurl use her spiritual powers to place a guy that promise her iphone for sex on a permanent erection and she boldly insisted unless he fulfills the promise she no go release am angry crazy things are happening

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by masui(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Mokason288:

Crazy things happen when a boy is in a hurry to become a man

No be lie comrade.

Their ages shock me

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Nyanabo(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2022
That's dirty looking boy is more than 23yrs. He is 27. Dirty looking pig with scabies all over his body. Serves them right.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by uptownemmygee(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2022
Werey pade werey
Two children living as couples
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Belteshazzar1: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2022
I think the caption should be 23 years old "boy" not 'man'
Nevertheless, what is he doing without his pants on? Well that's what boys do, ladies be careful...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by bagad: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Try not to let emotions cloud your sense of reasoning and judgements

Being careful entails all safeties
Be in control of yourself

Conscience is for the cautious
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2022
Okoro guys with their immatured attitude. they full this medium(nairaland) hating Tinubu without any cogent reason. I discovered just of recent that most of them here are under 30yrs. those that cannot manage their relationships not to talk of a nation. tueeh!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by southsouthking(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2022
No matter how angry you are, never raise your hand to hit a woman.
All my life, the decisions i took while i was angry has always ended in regret.
How beautiful it is to remain calm when everyone expects you to be enrage.

He has done the crime, let him do the time.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by websta: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2022
I wonder what’s wrong with 9ja girls. You will leave your papa house and pack to a guy’s house that’s not your husband.
Useless generations!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by TheKrakon: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Bad lifers.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
What a foolish way to go to jail

Happy Birthday, Sir Gregory. kiss
You're marketing unmarketable product.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Higpast: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:
Man machetes girlfriend to death for destroying mobile phone

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/man-machetes-girlfriend-to-death-for-destroying-mobile-phone/
i still remember when i had a fight with my girlfriend of 2 years then and destroyed my samsung android phone beyond repair, that day i was so angry but thank God i was able to control my anger, i jejely broke up with her and today everybody is still alife and nobody go jail, and the painful aspect wast that i was so fucking broke that period and i cant do without my phone, and i had to sell my brand new home theatre to replace it. the greatest mistake any guy could ever make in life is to cohabit with a girl! and the greatest juju for this life na our sense and we all need to learn to make good use of it

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) by Chopcy29: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Normally the bani go sweet wetin no good � see figure. I swear e reach for that boy to simp on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo) / 19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio / Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.