Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Best Natural Antioxidant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Natural Antioxidant (158 Views)

NAFDAC Bans Use Of Ethoxyquin As Antioxidant In Feed Of Food-producing Animals / Natural Antioxidant / Natural Antioxidant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Natural Antioxidant by iniante2000(f): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Attention! Ladies & Gent..

I know you take your health seriously �

Below are the benefits of taking a food supplement with antioxidant in it I.e has the ability to fight free radicals.

�����������
✔ It May Help Treat Heart Failure. ...
✔ It Could Help With Fertility. ...
✔ It Might Help Keep Your Skin Young. ...
✔ It Could Reduce Headaches. ...
✔ It Could Help With Exercise Performance. ...
✔ It Could Help With Diabetes. ...
✔ It Might Play a Role in Cancer Prevention. ...
✔ It Is Good for the Brain

I know you just checked yours and gave a sigh of relieve that it has Coenzyme Q10 (CQ-10) the regular, right? �

Can I shock you? �

You are cool thou, but there's something else, that is 800 times more powerful than CQ-10 ���

You can't find it anywhere else any time soon, but with us ������

� And that is, Natural Astaxanthin!

If you want to be free from all the oxidative stress...

This ��� here, got you covered.

� Besides the antioxidant, it comes with a tab containing 21 minerals & also the fish oil extracted organically.

A pack has 21 sachet of this 4 dose of goodness ���

You can't beat the reach! #Wellness

DO YOU WANT TO TRY IT OUT?

Dr Iniobong ANTE

(1) (Reply)

Full Facial Rejuvenation / Hair Salon In Singapore For Keratin Treatment? / Gonorrhea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.