Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,586 members, 7,892,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Which Business Idea Can Get Me NYSC Foundation Loan? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which Business Idea Can Get Me NYSC Foundation Loan? (474 Views)

Raffle Winners Emerge From The 3rd Edition Of OCI Foundation's NYSC Anti- Cancer / 20 Winners Emerge In OCI Foundation Health Campaign Giveaway For NYSC Members / Which Business Can I Start With #170,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Idea Can Get Me NYSC Foundation Loan? by Davemarine: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Hello Naira Landers

How are you guys holding up with the hardship?
Please I need your sincere and positive opinion/suggestion on this.

I'm in the next set of Corps members to Pass Out and I'm doing all I can not to be in the position of submitting CV (I don't even have and have refused to do mine) though I'm in a PPA that can retain me for about 60k monthly. But the job takes the whole of my time including half of Sunday. That's by the way.

I want to apply for NYSC Foundation Loan, of which I need to submit a good business idea (one that can start yielding good profits immediately please) proposal in order for me to be considered for the Loan. The Loan is N400,000.(payable in 2 years)
[B]The honest truth is that I want to add that money to the one I have to get a manageable car for Bolt/Uber[/b]

So my People, which business will be very good for me to use? Assuming I really want to delve into the business.

If there's any Ex-Corp member here who has gotten the loan, your suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Re: Which Business Idea Can Get Me NYSC Foundation Loan? by youngaliwa(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
My sister got the loan during her time, she wrote on fish farming and it was a big hit. Agriculture related topics turn them on. So do a good research about it or better still there are over 50 comprehensive fish farming inspired business plan online. Do your research, get hold and combine the best 3 together to come up with one mega details business plan. My sis is now in Finland so don't bother asking for her own copy. All the best.

For your broker/ Bitcoin Investment website, banking site, shipping site, any website cloning, website design, bank skam pages, Facebook & IG fake login page, Bitcoin flashing, admob app and any programing work, CHECK MY PROFILE
Re: Which Business Idea Can Get Me NYSC Foundation Loan? by Davemarine: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
youngaliwa:
My sister got the loan during her time, she wrote on fish farming and it was a big hit. Agriculture related topics turn them on. So do a good research about it or better still there are over 50 comprehensive fish farming inspired business plan online. Do your research, get hold and combine the best 3 together to come up with one mega details business plan. My sis is now in Finland so don't bother asking for her own copy. All the best.

For your broker/ Bitcoin Investment website, banking site, shipping site, any website cloning, website design, bank skam pages, Facebook & IG fake login page, Bitcoin flashing, admob app and any programing work, CHECK MY PROFILE

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Yobe Stream 2 Let's Meet Here / Nysc Kwara B'15 Stream Ii (2) Here Is Ouq Page Lets Talk. / Please I Need Help Ooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.