Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,546 members, 7,965,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:54 AM

Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (128 Views)

Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC by Factnewsng(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
https://factnewsng.com/2022/07/tinubus-youth-group-convener-ogunolu-samsideen-quits-apc/

Comrade Ogunolu Samsideen, the National Convener for Bola Ahmed Tinubu Youth Caucus, 18th of July resigns from the APC party.

Comrade Ogunolu who has been a Loyalist member of the All Progressive Party made known on his Facebook page that he has quit the party.

He added a resignation letter to the post and this generated a lot of reaction from internet users.

This comes after the incumbent governor of Osun state Oyetola was defeated in the Osun gubernatorial election by PDP candidate.

In his post, he wrote:
“I Comr Amb Ogunolu Samsideen resign from APC officially. I didn’t regret my decision is for the betterment. May we glorify God in our next journey. Thank you all for the love and advise.”

(1) (Reply)

Religious Politics Is The Most Dangerous Politics / What's All This / Roman Catholics, Stop The Killing Of Rev. Fathers With Your PVC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.