Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,648 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:03 PM

Breaking: (pictures) See The State Of School In Ogun State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking: (pictures) See The State Of School In Ogun State (2775 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shocked At The State Of A Student Accommodation In UK (pics/video) / [PICTURES] See What Kogi State University Student Found In Their Hostel As They / Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Breaking: (pictures) See The State Of School In Ogun State by EMEKAodogwu1: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Smoke55:
this is probably the last reply you will get from me..

Firstly I'm a proud Igbo and have never supported tinubu,as a matter of fact I'm a pro biafran and detest the bad government in Nigeria..

I'm telling you that as far as it's a government owned secondary School the students are to provide lockers and stools for them selves..

During our time in secondary School we had our personal lockers and stools..

You can continue your tantrum but you ain't going to get any further reply from me..

Have a wonderful day!
It is not the same thing in southwest . I have taught students in southwests the govt. Provides desks for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Admission List Is Out / The Polytechnic Ile-ife Admission / Why Is Jamb Telling Me No Result Yet Someone Pls Refly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.