Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,777 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Asa Performed Her Hit Song ‘fire On The Mountain’ At Relaunch Of NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asa Performed Her Hit Song ‘fire On The Mountain’ At Relaunch Of NNPC (445 Views)

Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa Performed Her Hit Song ‘fire On The Mountain’ At Relaunch Of NNPC by adeeyarhabdulla: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PljurIEkf40 Asa performs 'Fire on the Mountain' and 'IDG' at the relaunch of NNPC in front of President Buhari and other dignitaries

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asa Performed Her Hit Song ‘fire On The Mountain’ At Relaunch Of NNPC by abubakartelad: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Noni Salma see your Girl! I actually got to know her more because of you. Back in the days you used to Hype her a lot❤️❤️

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asa Performed Her Hit Song ‘fire On The Mountain’ At Relaunch Of NNPC by danjumaisah: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Victor Etuk no be only balance u think say na DJ anyhow wey u dey call for yur birthday be Asa�

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Performed Her Hit Song ‘fire On The Mountain’ At Relaunch Of NNPC by Naijanascam: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Very good.......I thought they would have invited Portable grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Performed Her Hit Song ‘fire On The Mountain’ At Relaunch Of NNPC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Truly, there is fire on the mountain with this crop of useless APC people

They've sold virtually everything to themselves and cronies

Bunch of failures and inconsequential fools

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Performed Her Hit Song ‘fire On The Mountain’ At Relaunch Of NNPC by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Does Buhari even knows her or the meaning of the song she’s performing ??

I know he would preferred one of those herdsman to come perform on stage singing their local war songs while sipping burukutu and dongoyaro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Performed Her Hit Song ‘fire On The Mountain’ At Relaunch Of NNPC by Steven809: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nicely rendered, wish you sang it with Nigerian accent so that Buhari will understand!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asa Performed Her Hit Song ‘fire On The Mountain’ At Relaunch Of NNPC by favourobaro90: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Someone need to explain better to the president what she meant by "fire on the mountain...I like her boldness though

(1) (Reply)

. / "Do Not Listen To Politicians Including Me Talk, Go And Verify~ Peter Obi. / This Is Why Biafra Agitation And Igbo Expansionism Will Never Die Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.