Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,611 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Atiku: The Dubai Strategy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: The Dubai Strategy (506 Views)

Magu:Reports Linking Osinbajo To Stolen EFCC Billions Another PDP Dubai Strategy / Hushpupi The Man Behind Dubai Strategy / Onoghen: With The Dubai Strategy Going In Tatters, What Next For PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: The Dubai Strategy by 9jatriot(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Whatever that man is doing in Dubai, has been working so far. Just look at it.
Before PDP primaries, Wike, Tambuwal, Obi were everywhere canvasing for votes, Atiku was in Dubai. Few days to the primaries, he shows up, Obi runs away immediately, Tambuwal gives up his ambition and Wike loses the primary. Not long after, baba goes back to Dubai.

Next is Osun election, baba returns again from Dubai, shows up on the parade ground. No record to my knowledge of any speech he made, gbam, election day PDP wins. Compared to the rally by APC and labor, where BAT and Obi made speeches and threw a few jabs.

If he has not yet returned to Dubai, he should be getting ready to, probably now show up on election day in 2023, win the election, go back to Dubai, come back on the 29th or 30th of May, 2023 to resume work.

This is the Dubai Strategy 101 exposed.

Modified:
See how he successfully handled Wike and just received Shekarau to PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: The Dubai Strategy by yomi961: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Another dumb post from a delusional Tinubu supporter.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: The Dubai Strategy by DonMaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin grin

That man would have been Nigeria's President by now, if not that his strategy to unseat Buhari failed which was through Walter Onoghen of Supreme court

1 Like

Re: Atiku: The Dubai Strategy by Heffalump(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
yomi961:
Another dumb post from a delusional Tinubu supporter.

They are so bitter and fu*cking stupid
Re: Atiku: The Dubai Strategy by 9jatriot(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
I had to go and copy you here.
I believe Atiku's silence is been unrated in this election, he seems to have a plan that is being followed.

Kingpin1000:
2 captains cannot sail a ship.
Atiku never said anything until yesterday.
You can see why Obi calls him his boss..
If PDP win Atiku will definitely call Obi to work with him, not for him.
PDP may zone their next ticket to South East if Obi can pull enough votes in 2023 election.
In all na Wike I pity,no matter any form of settlement between wikeand Atiku, He has already burnt the bridge. What Atikuis doing is just letting things fall in place.
Re: Atiku: The Dubai Strategy by 9jatriot(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2023
I always suspect that Atiku was up to something. During this campaign, Obi was travelling everywehre, Tinubu was everywhere but Atiku, the man was hardly campaigning, well, it turns out that he has his Dubai strategy in place.
Two of those strategies have come up in the last 24hrs. One of them is the arrest of a law maker with over $500,000.

Next is the audio recording of the call between Tambuwa, Atiku and Okowa on plans to buy INEC and deploy technology to do same.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Davido And Portable Fight Badly / BREAKING: Daring Gunmen Attack, Injure Police AIG, Kill Orderly / Message From God About 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.