Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,485 members, 7,968,336 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

“k!ds Are Just Annoying And Have No Common S€nse” – Lorella Palmer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “k!ds Are Just Annoying And Have No Common S€nse” – Lorella Palmer (256 Views)

"You're So Annoying And Sweet At The Same Time." Angel Gushes Over Bobo Ajudua / Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“k!ds Are Just Annoying And Have No Common S€nse” – Lorella Palmer by VictorKing01: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
A 22-year-old Lady named Lorella Palmer has vowed not to have children.

Giving her reasons for saying so, the lady who is from southeast London, stated that kids have no common sense, they can’t drink, they have to go to bed early, they scream, they cry and they annoy her.

Lorella Palmer admitted that she knows that some believe her decision is selfish.

Read more......

https://foycu.com/kds-are-just-annoying-and-have-no-common-sense-22-year-old-lady-lorella-palmer-vows-never-to-have-kids/

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer / How To Watch Big Brother Naija Season 7 On GOTV & DSTV / My Fans Will Fight Me, I Gat 1 Million Fans. Portable Reacted To Being Disquali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.