Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? (3615 Views)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by msc: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2011
I am getting fed up and don't know what to do next. pls helpss
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2011
Erm how long have you been tolerating this?

If you don't mind me asking, why are you putting up with it?
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by claremont(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2011
msc:

Suicide is always a viable option mate!
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Scooby1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2011
msc:

Poster you have 2 options, you can walk away and save ur sanity or you can
sit there helpless and carry on complaining.

The choice is yours!
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2011
Scooby1:

Poster you have 2 options, you can walk away and save your sanity or you can
sit there helpless and carry on complaining UNTIL HE CATCHES SOME DEADLY DISEASES AND PASSING THEM ON TO YOU .

The choice is yours!

you forgot to finish the sentence so i wrote in red for you.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by cejo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
If u wanna die b4 ur time keep on toleratin, flee,
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Goldieluks: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2011
@OP

5 days,highest!
and you better run for your life,if you really do cherish it.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
I don't know why people ask questions like this one
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Goldieluks: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
i wonder^^
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by kpolli(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2011
so wat do u want us to do?
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Kslib(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2011
Hahaha!Why did u use the word "TOLERATE" it's like he cheats on you like 6 times every second!4 u 2 post this here mean say your belle don swell up with tolerance.Dey there dey tolerate when him dey flex.Maybe when grey hair don full your nyash u REALLY!! REALLY!! know the true  meaning of TOLERATE.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2011
Sorry poster. . . I am allergic to cheaters
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Mynd44: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^
Ever met someone who is not? (The person must be sane)
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
You
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Goldieluks: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2011
haba^ lol.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by r231(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by dayokanu(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
Keep on keeping on
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by rafmike(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2011
Why have some people refuse using a very long spoon while dining with de devil? U saw death and decided to embrace it. Kudos,
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2011
Just "1" second after i find out,. . . . SHE becomes my EX! undecided That's a no brainier! I no dey for too much explanation wey go lead to too much story! ABEG CARRY GO! angry I don't tolerate B.U.L.L.Poo!
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Nymphnode(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2011
Whats the connection? Boyfriend/Girlfriend, married or ur intended one. Anyway it seen u are attached already and you only fear loosing him/her. It seem like a lost cause already even if you are married to the person. You have to take that step ,
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by udbyron1(m): 6:38am On Aug 03, 2011
'TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN' do the right thing at the right time
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by slimyem: 6:45am On Aug 03, 2011
OP,remove your shoe,put them on your head and flee!TOLERANCE in this case is STUPIDITY!
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2011
Yeah Dunno how long my wife would tolerate my cheating attitude?! angry
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by buy1get3(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2011
honestly, its immediately oooooooooooooooo(No time)
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Mynd44: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2011
REALITY101:

You

I said the person must be sane
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by horny4u(f): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2011
How long is a piece of string, honestly it depends on how much you love and value your self.

There is a man for every woman and vis a vis,

It must be very hard for you but only your self esteem can answer that question for you.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by swaggerboi2011: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2011
you better run,
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by stainny: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2011
if he/she is your wife/husband, pray for him because it is only God that change such a person. As marriage is for better for worst. but if it is on boy friend /fiance level. my dear quit the relationship. there is no love rather lust.
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by ashiri1: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2011
^^FOR AS LONG AS HER PUZZY-CAT IS SWEET AND FREE^^
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by SteLette(f): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2011
Personally, I cant! simples. Once I feel and most importantly, know Im not the object of his affection, I know its time to move on!
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Pelycan: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
stainny:

if he/she is your wife/husband, pray for him because it is only God that change such a person. As marriage is for better for worst. but if it is on boy friend /fiance level. my dear quit the relationship. there is no love rather lust.

My dear, that phrase wasnt intended/ doesnt apply in this situation. If they are married, she should get her things and run fast, the entire purpose of the marital union has been defeated anyways, as the love, trust, commitment and respect have been thrown in the garbage by him. Poster, he is not for you, please leave. cool
Re: How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? by Tnot(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

She don use charm tie you  down ko?
If not you won't TOLERATE Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diff. Between Romance And Desperation = Gender? / His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission / Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.