Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,832 members, 7,959,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men (30043 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Marks 3-years Marriage Anniversary With Husband / How Do You Handle Rumors About Yourself? Share Tips / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

That's better. Your vitriol and vileness any day, anytime, ten times over your fake niceness and condescending tone.

Do anything to you? Absolutely not. You just exposed yourself for a FOOL with a fragile ego...when obviously you were trying to kiss up to my ašs less than 24 hours ago, telling me I am a lady and not a baby, now you're changing mouth and calling me a baby. grin The joke's on you for swallowing for your own words.

You're a FOOL again, in all caps; that's what I'll call you back. A shameless one, no less. Olodo.
Ogbeni koshi danu jare grin
Actually I'm nice, but not to wild animals like you.
Apologies to the wild animals though,because they are still a thousand times better than you.
You decided to bring out your claws and fangs to fight me for absolutely no reason,I returned the same energy now you're opting for using the reverse psychology to make it look like I'm the villain.
No today stupid,definitely not today.
Dead brain slowpoke forming woke,next time consult the two sides of your brain before typing like a mad dumbo that you are.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ohhh, now it is my problem alone? But I thought you were interested in my online antecedents just now. You believe I do not disagree with my fellow ladies and advising me to stand up for my beliefs, so why can you not furnish that with proofs? Show me where I do not always do that.
Then if you stand up to your fellow ladies, you won't have a problem when I said I stand up to my fellow men also, neither will you start telling me to stand up to a lady like yourself because she was dishing out advice to her fellow ladies.
Telling me I'm not balanced because I'm not chooking mouth in women matter,like that's my problem.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Ogbeni koshi danu jare grin
Actually I'm nice, but not to wild animals like you.
Apologies to the wild animals though,because they are still a thousand times better than you.
You decided to bring out your claws and fangs to fight me for absolutely no reason,I returned the same energy now you're opting for using the reverse psychology to make it look like I'm the villain.
No today stupid,definitely not today.
Dead brain slowpoke forming woke,next time consult the two sides of your brain before typing like a mad dumbo that you are.

Iwo na koshi ko ko iranu oriburuku m'asafani rederede e lo.

I'm forming woke? grin Now I know you have a vendetta against me and this is you unwittingly conceding that. You just dey come out of your disguise/shell ni. I was sha wondering. From where to where? Saying I am always forming rapport with other women and licking their asses. Person wey I never jam for my e-life before.

You're the one keeping up with me, fam. Because before today, I didn't know shit about you and when I mentioned you, I addressed your comments alone. But you could not resist the the urge to take a swipe at me. He's now forming balanced. From accusing me of being a power puff member to being toxic and heart-broken to being woke. Is this all from yesterday 'till now that you gathered all that? Again, the joke is all on you... keep keeping up with me online.

Lifeless, fking troll and dèmon. grin
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Then if you stand up to your fellow ladies, you won't have a problem when I said I stand up to my fellow men also, neither will you start telling me to stand up to a lady like yourself because she was dishing out advice to her fellow ladies.
Telling me I'm not balanced because I'm not chooking mouth in women matter,like that's my problem.

K. Then you are fking liar and nothing but claiming I don't stand up to other ladies. Just go and rest.

You don't care when a woman talks to a fellow lady? I laugh in Hispanic. But you were the one who brought her up as an example. Adeboye gave a one-sided advice to only women, same way Abah gave a one-sided advice to only men. But you criticised the latter and say you do not have any business with the former... is your own logic making sense to you? grin You think saying "I don't chook mouth in women's matter" absolutely absolves you of your bias? You should not have mentioned her at all then since you don't involve yourself in women's issues. I sure hope you don't comment on women's matter too or create threads about them. Mùmu.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It's getting clearer that you are d^mb, but how bad it is is what is coming to light. Why are you going back many comments upward? I called you immature; you CALLED me a kid -- that was that. Why exactly are you still trying to link me and other women together, "my female friends" in your words, and say that we bash men? Why do you keep pushing that?? How fking hard is it for you to focus on the issue here? But no, if you have not attempted to rope in other women and attack them, you won't feel better. Since you have no problem grouping me together with other ladies, why do you object to me referring to you as other men?
You have cow dung inside your head, I'm definitely
sure you no fit use the same brain God is giving to all human to type this well butterd nonsense.
Oloun maje grin .
Of course I will go back to comments, because you're building on your previous comments also and you used the "You and other men" first then i use "you and your female friends".
I don't have any issue to thrash out with you anymore,but if you have one then I'm ready.
You give me "gbas" and I will give you "gbos" grin
You talk like someone that's not bitter and ready to exchange sane views then I will do the same.

Magnoliaa:

Abi now. Tell me more about your life story. It can only be because of the pain and heartbreak you have suffered from women's hands that make you start hopping on any topics about them, insulting them and creating scenarios about random women in your head.
Awwww classic human Manipulation and mind games cheesy
Sorry to disappoint you dear, unlike you I don't have daddy issue,I don't have mummy issue,nobody broke my heart, I'm not toxic or bitter,I don't insult men or women unless they do first,I don't hop on threads to bash people because I was raised with so much love and you clearly lack that.
So I know you're asking this question because you clearly have a problem with men,but me I don't have problem with women.
We are not the same and I really hope you find peace grin
Today have set a man straight when he committed the fallacy of hasty generalisation about women in relationship and I do that many times,I hope you do that when you see women bashing men.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

K. Then you are fking liar and nothing but claiming I don't stand up to other ladies. Just go and rest.

You don't care when a woman talks to a fellow lady? I laugh in Hispanic. But you were the one who brought her up as an example. Adeboye gave a one-sided advice to only women, same way Abah gave a one-sided advice to only men. But you criticised the latter and say you do not have any business with the former... is your own logic making sense to you? grin You think saying "I don't chook mouth in women's matter" absolutely absolves you of your bias? You should not have mentioned her at all then since you don't involve yourself in women's issues. I sure hope you don't comment on women's matter too or create threads about them. Mùmu.
Omo! Na wig of foolishness dey your head.
You mentioned "Submissiveness, cleaning and cooking" and I said Mrs Adeboye said the same thing and some ladies bashed her.
So what's the problem about that?
You're just dishing out points that are not only off but stupid enough to make them Crown you "queen of stupidity of this century and the next one"
Once somebody gives advice to men,as a man I can take it up and question the speaker.if that's annoying you, then get a glass and pour yourself a generous quantity of snipper.
Also unlike you,I'm not bitter so I don't bash women nor create thread to bash them.Arindin.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
You have cow dung inside your head, I'm definitely
sure you no fit use the same brain God is giving to all human to type this well butterd nonsense.
Oloun maje grin .
Of course I will go back to comments, because you're building on your previous comments also and you used the "You and other men" first then i use "you and your female friends".
I don't have any issue to thrash out with you anymore,but if you have one then I'm ready.
You give me "gbas" and I will give you "gbos" grin
You talk like someone that's not bitter and ready to exchange sane views then I will do the same.

Awwww classic human Manipulation and mind games cheesy
Sorry to disappoint you dear, unlike you I don't have daddy issue,I don't have mummy issue,nobody broke my heart, I'm not toxic or bitter,I don't insult men or women unless they do first,I don't hop on threads to bash people because I was raised with so much love and you clearly lack that.
So I know you're asking this question because you clearly have a problem with men,but me I don't have problem with women.
We are not the same and I really hope you find peace grin
Today have set a man straight when he committed the fallacy of hasty generalisation about women in relationship and I do that many times,I hope you do that when you see women bashing men.

grin grin grin Why are you vituperating and spitting everywhere? That one hit you? Are you sure your teeth hasn't broken from this pseudo-savage persona and English you are inducing here and here? Just make sure you take 5 doses of Panadol Extra after you log off from this alternate, because I don't want to imagine the headache you'll be having from all the gbagaun you have been committing since.

You want to be differentiating between me and you? Ko possible. Whatever made me how I am is true for you three-fold, alaye. Mummy issues, childhood problems, a lack of parental love, a broken mentality from being used and dumped by women, misogyny, abuse, old age, lack of a woman's touch and a partner to warm your bed... it's all heaped on your head. grin You should know that the human manipulation and mind games part is just your subconscious speaking, boy. Don't project on me. cheesy

I hope YOU find deliverance... in addition to peace. Deliverance is long-lasting and total.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Omo! Na wig of foolishness dey your head.
You mentioned "Submissiveness, cleaning and cooking" and I said Mrs Adeboye said the same thing and some ladies bashed her.
So what's the problem about that?
You're just dishing out points that are not only off but stupid enough to make them Crown you "queen of stupidity of this century and the next one"
Once somebody gives advice to men,as a man I can take it up and question the speaker.if that's annoying you, then get a glass and pour yourself a generous quantity of snipper.
Also unlike you,I'm not bitter so I don't bash women nor create thread to bash them.Arindin.

grin grin Where are the threads I create to bash men? Where are the comments of me bashing men? Keep whipping up scenarios from your smelly, unwashed ašs and disgracing yourself...

I should go and drink sniper? Please, kindly put me through. It seems like you have been there before...

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Iwo na koshi ko ko iranu oriburuku m'asafani rederede e lo.
Iwo gan ko radarada lo, ko aye to ti baje to ti pinyinkin lo, ko ori oshi e lo, ko adanu lo.

Magnoliaa:

I'm forming woke? grin Now I know you have a vendetta against me and this is you unwittingly conceding that. You just dey come out of your disguise/shell ni. I was sha wondering. From where to where? Saying I am always forming rapport with other women and licking their asses. Person wey I never jam for my e-life before.
Lmao they know stupid people by their words and actions
You typed like them,so you're one of them.
This nonsense trying to form righteousness no go work grin.
I hate hypocrisy dakun grin
And the wokeness is about you people that type like mentally deranged twats, thinking you're cool.
You're not the only lady that replied, but you're the only one that replied with stupidity.

Magnoliaa:

You're the one keeping up with me, fam. Because before today, I didn't know shit about you and when I mentioned you, I addressed your comments alone. But you could not resist the the urge to take a swipe at me. He's now forming balanced. From accusing me of being a power puff member to being toxic and heart-broken to being woke. Is this all from yesterday 'till now that you gathered all that? Again, the joke is all on you... keep keeping up with me online.
Lifeless, fking troll and dèmon. grin
Awwww sorry grin
No cry jare cry
You don't know nothing about me,really?
but you were quick to link me up with my "fellow men" saying we are jittery and have low self esteem and we are always saying this and that,bashing women and jumping on threads grin.
So you don't know me and you said all that?
The worst part is everything you typed is a lie from the mouth of a demon on makeup.
I don't bash people,I give you my view and reply.
Yes I called you toxic and everything else,like come on you know you are.
Also I will rather be a troll coz of human beings and not dead brain zombies like you,but since I don't troll then you're safe.
The trolling will be between you and the men that are toxic like you.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Where are the threads I create to bash men? Where are the comments of me bashing men? Keep whipping up scenarios from your smelly, unwashed ašs and disgracing yourself...

I should go and drink sniper? Please, kindly put me through. It seems like you have been there before...
Lmao, so you were also whipping up scenarios from your smelly, unwashed ašs and disgracing yourself when you said I bash women and create thread about it.
You just dey pull the trigger of an empty shotgun,it's pointless.

So if I was passing through depression, that's how you lowlife peanut for brain monster will try to mock me? grin grin
Low that's a cheap blow,but nothing good can ever come from a toxic and bitter person.

Before you start laughing and dancing without beat like the offspring of a mad lady,let me set you straight.
The post about depression is not for me
I almost lost someone to it and I asked questions about depression from people,on my status and on nairaland to understand how people start behaving when going through something and before they finally commit suicide.

Also don't forget to drink that snipper quickly if you know it will bother you when I ask questions from my fellow man.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Emi gan ma ko radarada mi lo, ma ko aye mi to ti baje to ti pinyinkin lo, ori oshi ati adanu, ma ko da soun.

You life history... nobody cares.

Lmao they know stupid people by their words and actions
You typed like them,so you're one of them.
This nonsense trying to form righteousness no go work grin.
I hate hypocrisy dakun grin
And the wokeness is about you people that type like mentally deranged twats, thinking you're cool.
You're not the only lady that replied, but you're the only one that replied with stupidity.

I am glad you know that! I'm surprised it took you so long to realise that... so cut the bullshit of forming saint and shit off. grin Do you even know the context in which people use the word "woke?" Just like your ilks too, una go just pick words and start using it anyhow because in your small reptilian brain, you think it is an insult. Wokeness has always been about issues of social justice or when it comes to Western vs. African ideals and beliefs. Where in this conversation has that come up? Go and learn the meaning of words before using then embarrassingly, dude. embarassed Shame is catching me on your behalf. Olopolo dudu. Olopolo oku. Ew. I clearly objected to you calling me a "lady" and telling me to behave sensibly, why do you think I give a fk about appearing cool? grin Perhaps you subconsciously think that about me. Go on with making the Freudian slips...

Awwww sorry grin
No cry jare cry

undecided This is dumb af fr. Like where does this fit into anything here for real? In all you have been saying or all I have been saying? Kai.

don't know nothing about me,really?
but you were quick to link me up with my "fellow men" saying we are jittery and have low self esteem and we are always saying this and that,bashing women and jumping on threads grin.
So you don't know me and you said all that?
The worst part is everything you typed is a lie from the mouth of a demon on makeup.
I don't bash people,I give you my view and reply.

Yes, rightly. I don't know anything about you and saying "you men" as I did in my initial comment wasn't an insult in anyway.

After that point, anything else I said about you was in response to the lies and generalisations you were making about me. Shikena. This is the THIRD one I am asking you now... bring where I said y'all have a low self-esteem and you are always jittery and whatnot, without provocation. Bring it out or highlight it. I don't expect this your level of reasoning from a human sha. A rat's brain would process things better, but it's you, so why am I not shocked.

Do you fantasise so much about how I look? First you mentioned me wearing a wig, now you are talking about makeup. grin grin grin Hahahahahahahahaha. You have no case sha. You believe everything you say about me is the truth but I am the one lying against you? Mtcheewww. You never see anything; you are just starting.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Lmao, so you were also whipping up scenarios from your smelly, unwashed ašs and disgracing yourself when you said I bash women and create thread about it.
You just dey pull the trigger of an empty shotgun,it's pointless.

Ahhhhh, o ti han gbangba bayi pe illiterate paraku ni e. Na chronic uneducated buffoon I don dey go back and forth with.

You seriously have a big issue with English and comprehension. When did "I HOPE you don't create threads..." turn to "YOU CREATE threads...". Infact, here's my comment below and what I said.

So you are badly unhinged like this?

This life is wicked sha. Person wey do you this kin thing no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Low that's a cheap blow,but nothing good can ever come from a toxic and bitter person.

Low blow ke? grin How? Whether it's you or some fking person, I no care. No be you suggest say make I go take sniper? From your posts' history, you definitely have an experience dealing with stuff like that and I asked you to put me through. Na bad thing?

Yup... just like how you spread toxicity to your kith and kin, and everyone all around you... smiley smiley continue to entertain me with beautiful stories about your life. Or perhaps tell me about how you've been condemned to a life of servitude as an heathen...

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by RedChiefPriest: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin Why are you vituperating and spitting everywhere? That one hit you? Are you sure your teeth hasn't broken from this pseudo-savage persona and English you are inducing here and here? Just make sure you take 5 doses of Panadol Extra after you log off from this alternate, because I don't want to imagine the headache you'll be having from all the gbagaun you have been committing since.
Hit me? Pele Hitman and the angel of death prt5 grin
You already know the exact dosage for the panadol? Damn! You must be passing through alot embarassed
But I'm a nice man,so keep the panadol for yourself but to be sincere you will need something stronger,something for a rabies infested teeth glaring dog.

Magnoliaa:

You want to be differentiating between me and you? Ko possible. Whatever made me how I am is true for you three-fold, alaye. Mummy issues, childhood problems, a lack of parental love, a broken mentality from being used and dumped by women, misogyny, abuse, old age, lack of a woman's touch and a partner to warm your bed... it's all heaped on your head. grin You should know that the human manipulation and mind games part is just your subconscious speaking, boy. Don't project on me. cheesy
I actually knew something was wrong when you asked me about life story,but I'm sorry my life was and is still a better one than yours.
omo! You story must be really brutal and a very sad one embarassed
So that's why you turned out like this ?
You must have passed through alot while growing up and also how you've suffered in the hands of men? It must have been crazy.
I probably will be doing the same thing you're doing if I passed through half of everything you've gone through and still going through.
Wishing you love and light eran grin
[/quote]

Magnoliaa:

I hope YOU find deliverance... in addition to peace. Deliverance is long-lasting and total.
You need the deliverance not me,just make sure they deliver you thoroughly cheesy cheesy.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Magnoliaa(f): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
You need the deliverance not me,just make sure they deliver you thoroughly cheesy cheesy.

Yawns. Go learn to be creative and original by inventing your own words for insults and stop ripping off of mine.

I wish you lightening bolts and thunder, pig. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Hamachi(f): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.