Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Cheesy, Delicious, And Ready To Order! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cheesy, Delicious, And Ready To Order! (353 Views)

See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / How I Made My Delicious Weekend Fish Barbecue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheesy, Delicious, And Ready To Order! by Moscow11(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Today’s meal of the day is the elegant Tantalizers' Pizza, a kingly treat strictly reserved for pizza lovers! We’ve got the finest of crusts garnished with extra nourishing veggies and protein guaranteed to give your body loads of tantalizing treats and vitality it needs in every nibble! All for you!!
Order now via www.tantalizersng.com and Jumia Food. Also, Call 07015999154, 07015999023 for fast deliveries.

Re: Cheesy, Delicious, And Ready To Order! by Mom007(f): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2022
If I order and it doesn't look like the above, can I return it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Made For Your Two Hands! / Breakfast Now Available ! / DIY: How To Detect LPG Gas Leakage Quickly At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.