Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

How My Friend Abraham Made N400, 000 From Amazon In One Month. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How My Friend Abraham Made N400, 000 From Amazon In One Month. (245 Views)

Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Jumia: 'africa's Amazon' In Landmark Stock Market Listing / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Friend Abraham Made N400, 000 From Amazon In One Month. by Terjo10(m): 1:42am On Jul 20, 2022
First off, if you have never made *N400,000* naira in one month then you really should pay attention here.

As with all things it started with one piece of information.

So My friend got information two months ago that Amazon has a platform where anyone can upload documents and get paid when another person anywhere in the world buys that document.

These documents could be between 10pages – 20pages depending. It could even be an empty note. It just has to be something that someone is willing to pay a dollar or two to read.

So Abraham went on Google and checked this Amazon’s platform. He discovered that one of the documents most people were buying on the platform where documents about great historical people. You know… them Martin Luther, Mahatma Ghandi and the rest.

So he went on google and searched for the story of one great Asian man.

SHINZO ABE

He didn’t write a word. Just copy and paste from different sites and made sure everything was looking good.

Packaged it into a document and uploaded it on Amazon.

Long story short this is how much the book made in one day (see the pictures i have attached here)

And by the end of the month
(See the second picture)

Well, it wasn’t actually the end of the month. As you can see from that picture. It's just 1st-23rd of june.

Plus, I actually told you N400,000 because I knew you wouldn’t believe if I told you he made $3000 (1.5m) in 23days.

And what’s the best part, he didn’t have to go about selling anything.

‘No buy from me o’

‘no buy this life changing course o’

Just create the E-book

Publish on Amazon.

And wait for the sales to pour in.

Oh! No, you actually go on and create other E-Books if you want to make more money.

If you are interested in learning this, send me a message on WhatsApp here
https:///e5wdm1

I will be giving only 10 people an opportunity to learn this.

So if i were you, I'd hurry.

Re: How My Friend Abraham Made N400, 000 From Amazon In One Month. by ipobarecriminals: 4:07am On Jul 20, 2022
sadgo and PAY your advertise rates to Seun first and let do biz cool
Terjo10:
First off, if you have never made *N400,000* naira in one month then you really should pay attention here.

As with all things it started with one piece of information.

So My friend got information two months ago that Amazon has a platform where anyone can upload documents and get paid when another person anywhere in the world buys that document.

These documents could be between 10pages – 20pages depending. It could even be an empty note. It just has to be something that someone is willing to pay a dollar or two to read.

So Abraham went on Google and checked this Amazon’s platform. He discovered that one of the documents most people were buying on the platform where documents about great historical people. You know… them Martin Luther, Mahatma Ghandi and the rest.

So he went on google and searched for the story of one great Asian man.

SHINZO ABE

He didn’t write a word. Just copy and paste from different sites and made sure everything was looking good.

Packaged it into a document and uploaded it on Amazon.

Long story short this is how much the book made in one day (see the pictures i have attached here)

And by the end of the month
(See the second picture)

Well, it wasn’t actually the end of the month. As you can see from that picture. It's just 1st-23rd of june.

Plus, I actually told you N400,000 because I knew you wouldn’t believe if I told you he made $3000 (1.5m) in 23days.

And what’s the best part, he didn’t have to go about selling anything.

‘No buy from me o’

‘no buy this life changing course o’

Just create the E-book

Publish on Amazon.

And wait for the sales to pour in.

Oh! No, you actually go on and create other E-Books if you want to make more money.

If you are interested in learning this, send me a message on WhatsApp here
https:///e5wdm1

I will be giving only 10 people an opportunity to learn this.

So if i were you, I'd hurry.

(1) (Reply)

How Email Marketing Improves Customer Engagement And Boost Sales / How To Access And Get The Original Spanish Brand Of Mister Shoes / Whatsapp Leads Extractor: Extract All Contacts From Whatsapp And Save With Just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.