Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,181 members, 7,913,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death (3035 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by bestofnollywood: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2022
George Deegha, the alleged lover of late Nollywood actress Ada Ameh, has broken silence on her death.
Recall that Ada slumped and died on Sunday, 17th July, barely two years after the death of her only child Aladi Godsgift.

In an emotional post shared on his Instagram page, George described the actress as his friend, partner and soul mate.

He said Ada’s death is a never-ending nightmare of pain for him, like a nail being drilled into his heart, aches and pulls out.

George added that he may never get over Ada’s death.

He wrote: “How my world crumbled before me, I have lost you, you were my friend, partner, soul mate. I feel lost and alone, I do not know what to do. it is a never ending nightmare of pain for me, like a nail being drilled into my heart, aches and pull out. I know I will never get over your death , somehow I have to get through it. this grief is indescribable.”

Empress Njamah had been left heartbroken following the demise of her best friend and colleague Ada Ameh.

A video sighted on Twitter captures Empress crying uncontrollably as she set up a condolence register for her late friend, Ada Ameh.

Empress could not control her emotions as some friends walked up to console her.

https://applesbite.com/ada-amehs-alleged-lover-george-deegha-breaks-silence-on-her-death/

1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by AjeboBoutique(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Sad
Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by thesicilian: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2022
God knows best
Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by galaxy2020(m): 6:28am On Jul 20, 2022
We all will die....
Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Issorite
Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by Bornbiafra: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Why you dey bang mentally unbalanced lady
Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by Sucre6: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2022
Bornbiafra:

You are the most retardedd fvcking bastard I have ever seen, you should be mentally examined and checked thoroughly,, you are a potential terrorist, u fvcking dumb fvck angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by FiremanX: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Assuming I get gun and I know where u dey stay I for shoot u for ur brain,,,,u re so mentally retarded and senseless

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by emmabest2000(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2022
RIP

Some people will ask why he no marry her when she was alive....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by Lightened: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Eeyah
Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by teebagy: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sucre6:

You are the most retardedd fvcking bastard I have ever seen, you should be checked you are a potential terrorist, u fvcking dumb fvck angry
calm down
Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by bukiah: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bornbiafra:
you need to watch the way you talk.
Everything no be cruise o.
From this comment now, I can see you are not well brought up.
Re: Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death by poshestmina(f): 4:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Bornbiafra:

You are stupid!!!
Very stupid.
Extremely stupid.
Incurably stupid.
Stupid to your bone marrow.

Ezii.

(1) (Reply)

Late Rico Swavey’s Girlfriend Tackles Bbnaija Stars Who Went Clubbing. / Top 10 Most Influential Nigerians On Twitter 2012! / Olamide Becomes First Nigerian Ambassador For CIROC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.