Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:41 PM

Female Receptionist Is Needed In Our Office In Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Receptionist Is Needed In Our Office In Lekki (372 Views)

An Experienced Female Receptionist Is Needed In Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Female Receptionist Is Needed In Our Office In Ibeju Lekki Lagos / A Female Receptionist Is Needed In Sangotedo Ajah Axis In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Receptionist Is Needed In Our Office In Lekki by Superb234: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
A Female Receptionist is needed in Lekki by a reputable company,we are currently in need of a Receptionist that will take on the position immediately

Location Of Applicant : The applicant should be residing in Lekki or nearby areas to Lekki.

Qualification : SSCE, OND, HND, BSC

Interested person should send her Cv to Excellentway001@gmail.com and we shall get across to you
Re: Female Receptionist Is Needed In Our Office In Lekki by Superb234: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
The opportunity is still available

Every interested person should send her Cv to Excellentway001@gmail.com or drop your contact for call and Whatsapp inorder for our HR Team to get across to you
Re: Female Receptionist Is Needed In Our Office In Lekki by Snapdragon009(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for menial jobs. Cleaning(hotels), lifting, packaging, delivery, farm operations, shift, casual, factory, any kind really.
I'm your guy.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc)
Re: Female Receptionist Is Needed In Our Office In Lekki by Superb234: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2022
If you live close to Lekki Or nearby location , this opportunity is still available. You can indicate here by dropping your contact and our HR Team will get across to you Or Send your Cv to Excellentway001@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Trusted Business Opportunities Online Even At The Comfort Of Your Home / 1000 NAIRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.