Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,385 members, 7,913,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

Sell Your Funds And Gift Card To Your Most Reliable Platform <ovx-exchanger> - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Funds And Gift Card To Your Most Reliable Platform <ovx-exchanger> (105 Views)

Sell Your Funds And Gift Card To Your Most Reliable Platform <ovx-exchanger> / Fast And Secure Palace To Exchange(ovx-changer )24/7 Trusted And Tested / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Funds And Gift Card To Your Most Reliable Platform <ovx-exchanger> by Ovxexchanger007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
. . . Welcome to OVX-EXCHANGER. I am a freelancer who has suffered terrible exchange rate and want to give fellow freelancers the option to negotiate their cash app, zelle, perfect money, bulk BTC, gift cards, Paypal, and Payoneer rate and exchange on their terms and not imposed by remittance services.
I have a good rate superb than the black market rate.

If you have PayPal or Payoneer funds to sell kindly reach out to me on *WhatsApp* using the number below for rate negotiation.

��+2348109890286

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Scrap Business / Why You Should Start An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.