Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,214 members, 7,887,579 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Osun Election: Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Osun Election: Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) (181 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Will Forever Be Indebted To Wizkid And Davido For This>opinion / Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Handle Fame (opinion) / Top 5 Most Underrated Artist In Nigeria (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by KiNg0G: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm a very big fan of this man from day one, but this previously concluded election with his different tweets and all are getting on my nerves seriously even been a top fan..... he's not the only NIGERIA citizen who have family members going for official post...haba

Before election he tweeted several contradicting post.

during election he tweeted different set of contradicting post.

after election he still tweeted another contradicting post against inec not wanting to issue certificate of return to his uncle... when we all know they are due process that needs to be followed.. na wa

Dude talks too much, he does things over excessively,
I don't know if it's the too much money or the people that are at his back, but atleast he should act civilized for his own good.

nobody is bigger than government

politics is not music that you just jump on a beat and start recording.

from a concerned fan
kingOG

Seun
lalasticlala
Re: Osun Election: Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by Nosayer: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
You can only understand Davido if you've been in his shoes before.

He wasn't this vocal in the last election and people agreed his uncle was cheated. So what's the essence of his influence if he doesn't go vocal for his uncle?
Re: Osun Election: Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by KiNg0G: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nosayer:
You can only understand Davido if you've been in his shoes before.

He wasn't this vocal in the last election and people agreed his uncle was cheated. So what's the essence of his influence if he doesn't go vocal for his uncle?
bros nobody says make him nor go vocal..
freedom of speech is allowed.
if you read my post you understand that majority of his tweets are unnecessary and childish.
imagine him crying over certificate of return yesterday, wasn't his uncle given the certificate today?

shoi.

I tire for the guy.... it's getting annoying
nor be only him dey this nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Davido Talks Too Much (opinion) by AyesolveNLA: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
You will not blame him @ 2018 they where all calm and the next thing the mandate was stolen from them, so this Time they get to change ways, Did You think it was only Davido that was talked or posted about the issuing of his uncle certificate of return to office?
Then u are very wrong , they only called and noticed Davido because He is a start and influencer.
If u keep repeating the same method to get a different result then you are destined to be a failure that is why Davido and co his changes Strategies. And now Inec Have already printed Certificate of Return for his uncle.
Kudos to Davido, Adeleke Supporters and to the Osun People and at large.

(1) (Reply)

#goodmusic Alert , Listen To The New Diss From Swag-xxo To Burna, / Mp3: John You - Gods Time / Guitar Tracking For Any Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.